Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anybody knows what happend to her ???

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • anybody knows what happend to her ???

    hey! I've been trying to get in contact with Melanie Moore from Montreal . Cant seem to find her for some reason does anybody know what happened to her ? I'm going to Montreal this summer and I definitely would like to hook up with her
    http://montreal.backpage.ca/Transsex...-moore/3854737

  • #2
    Originally posted by kinky67 View Post
    hey! I've been trying to get in contact with Melanie Moore from Montreal . Cant seem to find her for some reason does anybody know what happened to her ? I'm going to Montreal this summer and I definitely would like to hook up with her
    http://montreal.backpage.ca/Transsex...-moore/3854737
    google the number.....he either quit or is in Real estate now...as per the results.
    Shyla Wild
    Transsexual Escort of Choice
    Canada?s Finest
    https://onlyfans.com/shylawild

    Twitter: @Shylawild

    Travel

    PRESENTLY NOT AVAILABLE FOR APPOINTMENT
    PRESENTLY NOT TRAVELING DUE TO COVID 19

    Comment


    • #3
      Ok thanks ! I google the number nothing really came out of it but old ads .

      Comment



      Working...
      X