Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is This A Scam

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Is This A Scam

    Forgive me for sounding stupid. But I met this TS on-line that's not a regular provider. And right before we set up the time she refers me to this website. http://tools.localsexfriends.com/st/...6c&chan=code49

    It asks for a charge card #, so my first instincts is scam and somebody in a foreign country will be getting my charge card #. Anybody ever deal with this website and is it safe?

  • #2
    Trust your instinct!

    Never dealt with it, but as a general rule of thumb, if they ask you to sign up for a website that requires a credit card, it's a scam.
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      Re

      Thanks guys that's what I figured...sometimes I think with wrong head....

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by randal02lee View Post
        Thanks guys that's what I figured...sometimes I think with wrong head....
        lol....don't we all from time to time. Good for you using this forum for a reality check...lol

        Comment



        Working...
        X