Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Backpage Changes

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Backpage Changes

    Sorry if this has already been discussed. I couldn't find anything after searching.

    It's been a while since I've been here and posted and longer since I've browsed ads or done any hobbying. Feeling like I need to spend some time with a beautiful lady, I started browsing all of the websites I usually go to. Living in the States, Backpage is one of the places I look. All of the ad titles are just phone numbers. They used to be teaser statements enticing you to open the ad. Does anyone know why this is how everyone posts ads now? I checked numerous cities and they are all that way. Have I gotten that out of touch with how contact is made with the girls?

  • #2
    Ya there's no access to any escort ads on backpage for anyone using a USA based IP address..

    Also backpage has limited ads there to 140 characters which is a total joke!

    That along with the overabundance of scams & fake ads makes the site look really bad lately..

    I'm posting less there these days..

    https://********** is a good alternative to backpage in Canada for all types of providers..

    Comment


    • #3
      I don't really get the idea behind the phone number for the title of the ad rather than clever wording if the ad content is the same as it always was.

      Comment


      • #4
        Backpage won't even let you view foreign Backpage sites if you have a US based IP address. You can use tor browser, or something similar, if you really feel like you need to check out these things.

        Comment


        • #5
          Shemalecanada.com is more realistic and good

          Leo list is good and Eros.com is good for ontario ; clients are mostly pay good there

          Backpage has limited now ads you can only write 1-2 sentences at the most and % 50 fakes ads

          Also http://www.theredzone.com/ is good
          THE BEST of LOLA
          Contact number : 416-4516442


          PART OF MY JOB, TO KNOW WHERE I PLACE MY HANDS, MY LIPS , MY TONGUE , MY LEGS EVEN MY THOUGHTS...I CAN BECOME YOUR FIRST KISS OR ANY IMAGE YOU DREAM IN A PLAYBOY MAGAZINE...AM I YOUR SECRETARY , STUDENT, TEACHER, GF, SEX SLAVE, OR MISTRESS...??

          https://twitter.com/ShemaleLola

          Comment


          • #6
            Thanks for the information everyone. I agree about shemalecanada, redzone and leo being superior but here in Western NY, backpage is pretty much all there is unless you go to the pay personal sites which is even worse. I joined tsdates.com once and it was just mostly ads from adultfriendfinder. No tgirls at all in my area but there was a few crossdresser ads. Nothing wrong with that but just not my cup of tea.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by bluequad View Post
              Thanks for the information everyone. I agree about shemalecanada, redzone and leo being superior but here in Western NY, .
              https://www.shemalenewyorkstate.com/index.php

              Comment


              • #8
                Not any help there. The only girls ads remotely close to where I live (Buffalo and Rochester) don't live in Buffalo anymore. Those ads are several years old and I don't believe they've ever been updated. The only one with any value anymore is TS Eclipse who returns to her hometown of Buffalo a few days each year but she lives elsewhere.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Last 2 girls I contacted via BP they tried to black mail me with my Facebook. So that's out for me now. I wish I could find a regular girl near me. Someone I could trust. That's 90% of it. Trust. Money isn't an issue. But I want to know you got what I want and all that jazz.

                  Comment



                  Working...
                  X