Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Photos Verified

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Photos Verified

    Hey Crag, Good idea but how does one get to have her photos verified and by who?

  • #2
    How does one apply for the job?

    How does one apply for the job of verifier? Does he bring a measuring tape? Just curious.

    Comment


    • #3
      Personally I love it
      Shyla Wild
      Transsexual Escort of Choice
      Canada?s Finest
      https://onlyfans.com/shylawild

      Twitter: @Shylawild

      Travel

      PRESENTLY NOT AVAILABLE FOR APPOINTMENT
      PRESENTLY NOT TRAVELING DUE TO COVID 19

      Comment


      • #4
        I love this idea, It gives me a great deal of confidence knowing that when I book with a verified girl I'm really getting her and not just wasting my time. I think everyone that's been in the hobby long enough will have been ripped off at some point in time, so it's nice to see a service like Shemale Canada taking the time to help us all out and make it safe.

        Comment


        • #5
          Great idea! Some I already know are legit in all ways but those I've never met, or may have questioned their photos, I can take comfort knowing they're the real deal if I ever choose to get together with them.

          Comment


          • #6
            V?rifier for Ottawa

            I volunteer my services for Ottawa.
            And yes a fantastic idea.
            I confirm Shyla is as shown and oh so lovely.

            Comment


            • #7
              Crag, my man, I am applying to be a verifier. Haha. Tell me what I need to do.

              I'd be happy to go the extra mile and try the service as well, gladly pay for it.

              Comment


              • #8
                It?s what has been needed.
                I approve of this new feature.
                *(416) 821-2114‬
                http://www.tsdita.com
                Canada?s Shemale Pornstar

                Comment


                • #9
                  It would be great if you had a page of only verified girls.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Some like it old

                    Some girls like their older pix up because occasional clients recognize them. Pix can also be verified by holding up a current newspaper or magazine. Seems less cumbersome.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I was wondering why a few of Luli Driller pics have a different tattoo on her arm. Most of the pics have a band of flowers but a few of the pics have most of her upper arm covered in tats. Her pics are 'verified' but which one is her? Is the band pics just old and she had the tattoo expanded to cover most of her upper arm?

                      Comment



                      Working...
                      X