Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thailand Flight Deals

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Thailand Flight Deals

    Ottawa, Toronto or Montreal to Bangkok, Thailand ? $757 to $779 CAD roundtrip including taxes w/ ANA / United

    Example dates:
    Apr 2 to 18
    Apr 24 to May 8
    May 7 to 21
    May 9 to 17
    May 21 to Jun 4
    Jun 4 to 18
    Jun 13 to 24
    Jun 19 to Jul 3
    ?more dates available

    https://nextdeparture.ca/flight-deal...g-taxes-w-ana/

    From what I can tell this is a good deal. I've never been to Thailand, so I'm sharing the deal for anyone else who wants to go as well.
    True Story.

  • #2
    Thanks for the info Craig. At first glance it did look like a decent deal, but it's nice to have an opinion of someone experienced with flying to Thailand. I'll pass on this deal and maybe come with you guys when you take the trip later on this year.
    True Story.

    Comment


    • #3
      I find a stop over inbetween is a good thing if you have the extra time, see an extra city and reset your jet lag a bit
      SINcerely, Lora-Lana

      Comment


      • #4
        What Crag said. For the sake of a couple hundred bucks, don't put yourself through the inconvenience.

        Comment


        • #5
          I travel to asia a lot (8 to 10 times a year). With the time difference (day is night, night is day) fucking your body clock, and the long flight... saving a few hundred bucks flying through China with a 12 hour stop over (and itineraries like that with other airlines) would make your first couple of days in Thailand very difficult for your fatigue factor. If you are going for the purpose of having sex with beautiful ladyboys, you don't want the first two days to be a drag because you are dead tired. Flying is an investment in your trip as well in terms of how you feel when you arrive, and you do get what you pay for.

          Premium Economy is the way to go if you can buck up for it. I used to fly economy and now i always do PE because the way I feel when I land in an asian city is completely different. its worth the money to be in better shape.

          Comment


          • #6
            Crag, you mentioned that you have to be careful going through mainland China. Can you elaborate?

            Comment


            • #7
              China Southern from Vancouver

              I am in BKK at the moment... did China Southern this time (Flight left Vancouver a 1:30PM) into Guangzhou, China... with a quick 1:15 hour till flight into BKK total time was 23:30 - Did the Business class for about $3500... best flight... slept well woke up ready to go with little jet lag.. did the Cathay midnight departure last time... similar time at 25 hours but jet lagged for days so departure and arrival times matter.... also Cathay business class is $5000+

              Crag is right... don't lose 2 days as a basket case.... because, guess what.... you will lose another week with a horrible cold because your immune system is weak.

              BTW- BKK is awesome this time of year

              Comment



              Working...
              X