If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Hey so I have submitted a couple of responses on two different T-Girl websites and haven't received any communication.
Alexis Dvyne and Dita Dior. Is this normal?
Hey so I have submitted a couple of responses on two different T-Girl websites and haven't received any communication.
Alexis Dvyne and Dita Dior. Is this normal?
Just wondering
Dita will respond in a timely fashion if you contact her phone. Keep in mind she is very popular so might not get back right that second but she will respond
Dita will respond in a timely fashion if you contact her phone. Keep in mind she is very popular so might not get back right that second but she will respond
Aren’t you cute with your words today.
Originally posted by Crag Rockheart
The old fashioned way is still the best.
Call them on the phone if you get no response online.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]139740[/ATTACH]
Yes I only will book someone I’ve seen before in the past by text.
Hey so I have submitted a couple of responses on two different T-Girl websites and haven't received any communication.
Alexis Dvyne and Dita Dior. Is this normal?
Just wondering
Well I get almost 100 emails a day from fans and such..
Even more in my spam folder..
I recommend texting or a phone call..
Also I highly recommend more than a simple one line or one word message..
Sometimes emails get lost in the mix with the junk mail..
Comment