Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's official: Bangkok here I come!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • It's official: Bangkok here I come!

    After a five year hiatus, I will be making my triumphant return to Bangkok late at night on May 13th and will be leaving essentially very late night on the 19th.

    This is only my second visit, and do NOT know much of anything. I only had two or three nights in Bangkok five years ago, so hopefully this one will be a bit more fulfilling. I hope to get at least one or two photo documented encounters in the trip report section, like the one with Pai that I reposted a couple weeks back. No guarantees though. Are the girls pretty cool with it? Pai was totally cool with being photographed sucking my dick and me fucking her for no additional cost. A little GG I was with also let me video her while we fucked.

    If any of you locals want to catch up for a drink, let me know. I know I'm nearly two months out from the trip, so I'll put a reminder post up a couple days leading up to my arrival.

    I don't want to spend a ton of money, but also want to fully enjoy myself.

    I'm super excited, and hope I can provide some entertaining pics.

  • #2
    Well my friend, the best place to be if you're only there for a short time is Soi 4 area in Bangkok, or Pattaya just over an hour from Bkk. I'm assuming you are going for a ridiculous amount of LB sex. Have fun pal

    Comment


    • #3
      I thought I joined, but not sure now. I will check it out tomorrow. Long day won't be up much longer. But thanks and looking forward to gaining as much knowledge as possible before I head out.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by ladyluv View Post
        Well my friend, the best place to be if you're only there for a short time is Soi 4 area in Bangkok, or Pattaya just over an hour from Bkk. I'm assuming you are going for a ridiculous amount of LB sex. Have fun pal
        A stones throw from Nana is where I'm sure I will be. Thanks!

        Comment


        • #5
          Nice pictures, Crag. Will have to checkout Nana Plaza sometime as well as Soi Cowboy.

          Surprised you said you are single again. You two were together for a few years. What happened?

          Now that you are single are you planning any November trips for the water volleyball, if it is still happening?

          Comment


          • #6
            Lucky you enjoy BKK

            Just got back from 6 weeks there... you will love it

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Crag Rockheart
              Hope to hear more for sure.
              If you join the Ladyboy Forums let me know and I will upgrade you so you can see more reports. Most of my knowledge is recorded there too.
              https://theladyboyforums.com/asiaboard/
              Hey Craig. I signed up and used the same username that I have for this forum. Looking forward to the upgrade to see some trip reports. Are the trip reports blocked for most people?

              Comment


              • #8
                awesome have fun!!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Crag Rockheart
                  They can only be seen by Trusted members.
                  you said in your reply to this post that if i sign up, you will upgrade me so i can see the trip reports. if you don't want to do it, that's fine. just a bit strange that you have a change of heart in a day

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Crag Rockheart
                    I did, maybe you have to log in and out.
                    Just did it to another user and it worked fine.
                    I'll give it a shot. Been on the go all day. I just thought from your response to my response, "can only be seen by trusted members" meant that you were no longer giving me the upgrade. I'm wiped out, but will check it out tomorrow. Thanks!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Will be there in November

                      Have my ticket and hotel reservations.

                      Comment



                      Working...
                      X