Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seeing T-gurls

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Seeing T-gurls

    Hello everyone. I have been here a long time
    and have started posting a little more.
    Do you people actually book or just forum and
    jerk it? Canadians..i am one, are known for
    cheapness.....wow I thought that was a myth...
    not anymore. Such indecision and ?pussy like behaviour? pardon the pun, grow some and get
    a beauty like.....and see what they look like!
    You Guys!!!! Half suck other half schmucks!

  • #2
    need help on this one

    Can anyone translate what the OP wrote into normal English.

    I think I got some of the early stuff that he/she wrote....but I'm uncertain.

    Proper sentence form would be handy in this case.... also if there is a theme or subject matter, as to what is being communicated, ,,, that would help.

    Comment


    • #3
      Seeing tgurls

      So you suck or are you a schmuck?!
      Man up Cragster! 😈 lol!
      Last edited by Hard4TS; 03-24-2018, 02:08 PM. Reason: Thoughtless post

      Comment


      • #4
        Click image for larger version

Name:	tumblr_m35iezycE01qe9eo3.gif
Views:	1
Size:	494.0 KB
ID:	584715
        Last edited by Kisa; 03-21-2018, 09:32 PM.

        Comment


        • #5
          Thanks Crag, your humour and being on point
          is much appreciated.

          Comment



          Working...
          X