Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Timer Looking For Massage

Hey Forum!
    100% newbie here. Been lurking and have had many webcam interactions with trans but never made the plunge. Ready to finally do it but thinking a massage session would be ideal. any sort of recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Ideally located in downtown toronto.

Thanks,
    rob

Do it

Aussie here, I did exactly the same thing. I explained that I was inexperienced and she let
    Me go at my own pace, was gentle and caring .....
    The experience was amazing and I found myself where I really wanted to be. It was the first time I had given oral and it could not have been any better.....

Comment

Thanks for your reply! who was your first if you don't mind me asking.

Originally posted by TallAussie View Post
      Aussie here, I did exactly the same thing. I explained that I was inexperienced and she let
      Me go at my own pace, was gentle and caring .....
      The experience was amazing and I found myself where I really wanted to be. It was the first time I had given oral and it could not have been any better.....

Comment

sensual massage by pandora

hey there =) if you're looking for a tgirl massage, i actually opened a small, upscale erotic massage business in downtown toronto a few months ago. i specialize in providing safe, sensual experiences that are both perfectly comfortable...and very, very sexy check out my website for photos, rates, and booking info: https://tgirlpandora.wixsite.com/mysite

xo pandora

Comment

Do not leave the question unanswered. I was lurking for about seven years on cam sites. I finally pulled the trigger and deeply regret that it took me so long. I have spent time with three girls in the last month. They have all been sweet and caring and fun. Use your head and be careful and do a little research. Remember that you get what you pay for. Good luck on your journey.

Comment

Listen to brionx, you will regret waiting so long.
            Last edited by spankwireabb; 10-06-2018, 07:35 PM. Reason: didnt see location in OP

Comment

Thanks for the reply, appreciate the feedback!

Originally posted by Brionx View Post
              Do not leave the question unanswered. I was lurking for about seven years on cam sites. I finally pulled the trigger and deeply regret that it took me so long. I have spent time with three girls in the last month. They have all been sweet and caring and fun. Use your head and be careful and do a little research. Remember that you get what you pay for. Good luck on your journey.

Comment

Originally posted by spankwireabb View Post
                Listen to brionx, you will regret waiting so long.
                You got that right, brother. I should have started sooner, as in years before I actually did.

Comment

Working...
                X