• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Shemales should have right.

Originally posted by Ana
    Originally posted by lisa
    Originally posted by Andrew69
    I think transsexuals should be subject the same discrimination based on looks that all women face. If you are an attractive transsexual you should receive preferential treatment, if you are an ugly transsexual you receive sub-standard treatment like all ugly women. Then you would be on par with all women.

Had to shake it up a bit.
    co-sign
    WTF co-sign? As if you would agree to somthing like that being a trans women.... That is seriously fucked and maybe you should re-evaluate that remark? Doesnt matter how many surgery's how many ti jobs or how many hormones u take u will always be and will always carry that same man that your were before transitioning....

Just to clarify I AM NOT BASHING ANYONE... I am appalled by the fact u agree...
    if the truth hurts too bad its realitty if you think most of us better looking tgirls dont get better treatment in public then you need to grow up and face reailtty because its the truth.and last i checked i didnt really give a shit what you think and to clarify something its not the silicone nor the surguries that makes me think that way its how i present myself in the real world with class and dignity that gets me accepted,i choose the silicone and surguries because i have pride in how i look and a responsabilty to those around me and no im not the man i once was i am a woman through and through so get it straight.
    lisaparadise

Comment

Originally posted by Ana
      I think transsexuals should be subject the same discrimination based on looks that all women face. If you are an attractive transsexual you should receive preferential treatment, if you are an ugly transsexual you receive sub-standard treatment like all ugly women. Then you would be on par with all women.

co-sign
      WTF co-sign? As if you would agree to somthing like that being a trans women.... That is seriously fucked and maybe you should re-evaluate that remark? Doesnt matter how many surgery's how many ti jobs or how many hormones u take u will always be and will always carry that same man that your were before transitioning....

if the truth hurts too bad its realitty if you think most of us better looking tgirls dont get better treatment in public then you need to grow up and face reailtty because its the truth.and last i checked i didnt really give a shit what you think and to clarify something its not the silicone nor the surguries that makes me think that way its how i present myself in the real world with class and dignity that gets me accepted,i choose the silicone and surguries because i have pride in how i look and a responsabilty to those around me and no im not the man i once was i am a woman through and through so get it straight.
      Gee someone is still a little overtly sensitive after I tried to clear things up .... Sorry to burst your bubble Lisaq but NOTHING will EVER take away from the fact you were born a man and that you travelled down this path called life as a man for a many number of years.... You seem to think me saying this is an insult when in fact it isnt we were all born boys dont let it hold ya back hasnt let it hold me back... As for people getting preferential treatment yeh they do but do most deserve no fucking way.... I think this forum is a good example sometimes where some posters think they deserve better treatment than others when in fact they dont... So maybe some of us girls need an eye opener and realise that we wreak of shit cause thats what we serve bs....

Comment

Originally posted by Ana
        Originally posted by Ana

co-sign

Gee someone is still a little overtly sensitive after I tried to clear things up .... Sorry to burst your bubble Lisaq but NOTHING will EVER take away from the fact you were born a man and that you travelled down this path called life as a man for a many number of years.... You seem to think me saying this is an insult when in fact it isnt we were all born boys dont let it hold ya back hasnt let it hold me back... As for people getting preferential treatment yeh they do but do most deserve no fucking way.... I think this forum is a good example sometimes where some posters think they deserve better treatment than others when in fact they dont... So maybe some of us girls need an eye opener and realise that we wreak of shit cause thats what we serve bs....
        I anticipated that my statement would ruffle a few feathers. I assume most tgirls want to be treated in the same manner as genetic women. My statement only reflects the reality of how women are treated. If tgirls are treated in the same way that puts them on par in society (*to some extent) as other women.

Of course this doesn't cover legal rights only societal perception & treatment.

Comment

ya know you guys this is what happens when you give trannies rights, they FiGHT each other whos right.. hahaha settle down you girls, you all look like girls so act like one, easy on the hormones, and lisa no offence but can pls wear some undies on ur main profile pic hehe

i love this forum

miss karolina kelly
          www.shemalekarolina.com

Comment

Originally posted by ms k
            ya know you guys this is what happens when you give trannies rights, they FiGHT each other whos right.. hahaha settle down you girls, you all look like girls so act like one, easy on the hormones, and lisa no offence but can pls wear some undies on ur main profile pic hehe

i love this forum

miss karolina kelly
            its makin ya horny isnt it lol
            lisaparadise

Comment

Also I think t-girls have the rights to wear whatever they show that is appropriate for the public to see and also online as well just like Lisa by the way which she looks very hot in.

Comment

no way man, people should wear appropriate clothes....no way they should wear whatever they want

I don't even think people should show cleavage in public. Cover that UP!

Be Excellent to One Another.

Comment

Originally posted by admin
                  no way man, people should wear appropriate clothes....no way they should wear whatever they want

I don't even think people should show cleavage in public. Cover that UP!

You're right. People should wear appropriate clothes and what I was trying to say was that during a transsexuals' photo shoot, they should wear whatever they want to instead of what the photographers want them to wear.

Comment

Trap-man, run over to Best Buy and return your sarcasm detector. It's clearly not working....

Comment

Originally posted by johnnycakes

Trap-man, run over to Best Buy and return your sarcasm detector. It's clearly not working....

I wasn't being sarcastic you should check your detector-detector

Comment

Really? You weren't being sarcastic? You really want women to cover up their cleavage?

That's weird man....just weird....

Comment

Really? You weren't being sarcastic? You really want women to cover up their cleavage?

I dunno man when I'm at chapters or grocery shopping or whatever.....I don't really want to see cleavage....I mean toe cleavage maybe but liek boobs all hanging out..... it's distracting.... and uncomfortable. Don't you feel uncomfortable? I mean if some one is breast feeding ok...but otherwise who really wants to see that.

I think it is just wrong.

I mean I DON"T have to see a naked ass to think it is hot....right

Maybe it's just me

Comment

Originally posted by admin

I dunno man when I'm at chapters or grocery shopping or whatever.....I don't really want to see cleavage....I mean toe cleavage maybe but liek boobs all hanging out..... it's distracting.... and uncomfortable. Don't you feel uncomfortable? I mean if some one is breast feeding ok...but otherwise who really wants to see that.

I think it is just wrong.

I mean I DON"T have to see a naked ass to think it is hot....right

Maybe it's just me
                            No I agree. I was eating lunch the other day and the women across from me has these massive jugs and they were barely hanging in her shirt. It was nasty, partially from her morbid obesity and lack of personal care and I ended up ordering a salad because of it. I'm with you admin, but sometimes its okay, not when its too boasty though. I go to university, some do it flagrantly and it makes me sick.

Comment

Yeah, but that's different. You're talking about overweight/unattractive people...and sure no one wants to see too much of that (unless that's your thing).

Now what if that woman sitting across from you in a low cut shirt was Halle Berry? Would you still want her to cover up?

I'm not advocating that women should be dressed like they just got off the main stage at the Brass Rail, but a tasteful, sexy sundress or belly shirt that shows some cleavage...I'm A-OK with that.

I respect your opinions...but I think you're both off your rocker ;-)

Comment

No I'm talking about anyone...attractive or not. I'd rather see them covered up it's so much more sexy

Comment

Working...
                                X