Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Introductions topic say HI - I LOVE TGIRLS! :)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I want to try a ts first time . Any good genuine ts in dwarka

    Comment


    • hello all lovers of the finest creatures on the planet! here some good shemale webcam sites:
      https://camtrans.net/
      https://shemalecam.org/
      https://shemalelivecam.net/
      https://shemalewebcam.me/
      https://trannycam.cc/tagged/trans/






      Last edited by pihisodu; 06-21-2022, 02:49 AM.

      Comment


      • Hi everyone. M new here from India, Kolkata. I got fucked by shemale many times. I will share the story soon

        Comment


        • Hi I love TGirls

          Comment


          • HI, I love Tgirls, the soft feminine beauty and that rock hard cock that i love also, I'm pan sexual, i am attracted to woman but really love ones that have a bulge. I'm from London, Ontario, Canada
            Last edited by hotfortgirls; 02-17-2022, 03:13 PM. Reason: im new forgot to say where i was from

            Comment


            • HI, I love Tgirls, the soft feminine beauty and that rock hard cock that i love also, I'm pan sexual, i am attracted to woman but really love ones that have a bulge. im from London, Ontario, Canada

              Comment


              • Hi,
                From the Newbie

                Comment


                • Hi, new in BC and look fwd to finding some action. Thanks for accepting and hopefully we can share experiences shortly.

                  Comment


                  • Hi Everyone,
                    This is sunny from surat. And I love shemales.

                    Comment


                    • Hello, I am interested in being your slave to a extremely kinky shemale dominatrix.

                      Contact me for live videocall if your that shemale

                      Comment


                      • Hi

                        Comment


                        • hi Im new here, looking pics of Sanaya Roy( Mumbai), is she real worth or fake ?

                          Comment


                          • Hello, I'm a bit late to say hi but better late then never! I love shemales and I'm trying to get some girls to travel to St. John's, NL. They used to before covid but since that happened the city hasn't seen any girls. So spread the word that St. John's, NL are crying out for shemales to come visit the city! Lol

                            Comment


                            • Im new, recently divorced and trying to have a new experience that I've been wanting now secretly but it's just getting stronger so I want to give in and enjoy

                              Comment


                              • news here sheamle from brazil 23cm
                                come see more in my like

                                Comment



                                Working...
                                X