Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Introductions topic say HI - I LOVE TGIRLS! :)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Comment


    • Comment


      • Very beautiful, thanks for sharing

        Comment


        • Hola its ivy looking for a professional photographer! In vancouver anyone!?

          Comment


          • Hi!¡! I love all shemales!¡! Atm hooked on my ebony girls

            Comment


            • Hi

              Comment


              • Hi everyone,

                I am vSa and i am new here

                Hope that we will share nice things together

                All best

                Comment


                • Ciao

                  Comment


                  • Hi everyone, new here

                    Comment


                    • I need a genuine shemale in Kolkata who has pussy/opt.pussy

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by vSa View Post
                        Hi everyone,

                        I am vSa and i am new here

                        Hope that we will share nice things together

                        All best
                        Hello, Welcome

                        Comment


                        • Hey new here

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Admin007 View Post
                            welcome welcome where are you from so we can help you find shemales
                            Hi, I'm from Germany. Thanks

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by janny-ammerson View Post

                              Hi, I'm from Germany. Thanks
                              What city in Germany? I've been there many times.

                              Comment


                              • Hey! I'm new here. I've been with a shemale once and would like to try again! I love the reviews. It appears there are way more scammers out there than ever before. So this forum is a valuable resource! Thank You.

                                Comment



                                Working...
                                X