Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Introductions topic say HI - I LOVE TGIRLS! :)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hi really new here,
    I will be getting my cherry popped, hope it goes well. Nervous to the core.

    Comment


    • Hi, all

      glad to be here. newbie

      Cheers

      Comment


      • hey salut les FRENCHY qui est connecter pour parler de SHEMALE je suis devenu addict hihihihihi

        Comment


        • Hi May here, big trans slut who likes men and woman, big fan of pussy and cock. Please send me nudes I wanna see so many big cocks to please my hole.

          Comment


          • Lookin' good Ivy!😍🤩
            Strength lies in differences, not similarities.

            Comment


            • bangalore

              Comment


              • Hi I'm Jo and i love tgirls

                Comment


                • hi - i love tgirls!


                  Comment


                  • ​​Hi

                    How is everyone doing ?

                    I love petite , pretty , feminine and HUNG tgirls , especially Asians

                    My new crush is TS Hanhan (or TS Sihan) A gorgeous Chinese girl from Beijing

                    5ft 8in , D cup , 114 lbs , 8" schlong

                    Click image for larger version

Name:	TS Hanhan (Sihan)8.jpg
Views:	559
Size:	23.6 KB
ID:	1106901 Click image for larger version

Name:	TS Hanhan (Sihan)1.jpg
Views:	617
Size:	62.7 KB
ID:	1106903 Click image for larger version

Name:	TS Hanhan (Sihan)12.jpg
Views:	627
Size:	20.9 KB
ID:	1106902

                    Comment


                    • Hi, I love Shemales and Ladyboys

                      Comment


                      • Hi everyone 😊

                        New guy here, nervous but finally joined.

                        Love Tgirls, all of you are so beautiful. As I've got older, nothing sexier to me than a lady with a package. Wish Ottawa had more of you sexy ladies.

                        Comment


                        • Hi everyone new to the forum, just found the forum today and joined... i love shemales!!! !






                          sonabile toodoodledoo cop lights flashing my windows yet the live naked girls attention undivided besides fact i owe 'em. webcam tease service open late, mmm so many college sluts juggling thos big toys simultaneously. erybody n there screamin helllo lowercase nuyen and she responds yah thanx babys doesnt skip beat deepthroat bbc replica:
                          https://squirtcam.org
                          https://pornlive.cc/
                          https://adultchatrooms.cc/

                          Comment


                          • Why when TS girl/gender.bisexual have an issue or problem no body help.its really sad 😢 😔

                            Comment


                            • New here not new being hobbyist. Met a few stunning gals over the years but Sunshyne Monroe and Alisa Rae are my proud encounters.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by TsJIJi View Post
                                Why when TS girl/gender.bisexual have an issue or problem no body help.its really sad 😢 😔
                                Why do you think nobody helps!

                                Comment



                                Working...
                                X