Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Introductions topic say HI - I LOVE TGIRLS! :)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hey guys
    Just logged in here
    any idea if any shemale is located near bel road , bangalore?

    Comment


    • Hey guys
      Just logged in here
      any idea if any is located near bel road , bangalore?

      Comment


      • Hey guys
        Just logged in here
        any idea if any where i can find them near bel road blore

        Comment


        • Just to say hi to all translovers

          Comment


          • Hey all my name is Isla. I am a 27y/o transwoman. Nice to meet yall

            Comment


            • Hey all! New to all this and it's unlocked some deep down desires! Interested in exploring more and learning as much as possible. Had thia desire to even switch roles haha

              Comment


              • Congratulations to this thread lasting for 16 years (& 2 weeks) !!
                👍
                There’s no present like the time...

                Comment


                • Hi

                  Comment


                  • Any shemale at pune

                    Comment


                    • Hi I love t girls

                      Comment


                      • Hello everyone!

                        Comment


                        • Duplicated for some reason!

                          Comment


                          • Hi

                            Comment


                            • Hi all. 42 bi in Toronto area. Love to play but rarely do.

                              Comment


                              • Hi all. Call me Marion. .I LOVE TGIRLS. I was tired of ordinary porn (xxx videos) for a long time and I was constantly looking for something non-trivial. When I first saw how Tgirls take turns fucking each other, I was simply amazed. It was so cool. I've been a fan ever since.
                                Last edited by Marion5; 03-20-2024, 11:55 AM.

                                Comment



                                Working...
                                X