Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Introductions topic say HI - I LOVE TGIRLS! :)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I?m in love with Miya Lane

    I found her here

    Comment


    • Hi I'm Sam

      I love Shemales and Trannies. I love Bailey Jay and Chanel Santini...I'm bisexual and I would love to be fucked or fuck a pretty woman with a cock

      Comment


      • new member

        Hey guys i am new to this thread and wanted to say hi. Love shemales and making new friends and meeting new people

        Comment


        • Hi

          I just wanted to take a second and introduce myself. I'm just here looking to explore , learn, have fun and make new friends

          Comment


          • Hi, thought I?d say hi. I love shemales!! Fav porn since I was teenager. Now it?s time to try a lot of shemales.

            Comment


            • canadianpharmacymeds 265 mg

              Hi! canada drugs pharmacy buy cialis in cozumel online pharmacy canada great website
              http://onlinepharmaciescanadarx.com

              Comment


              • cialias from a canadian pharmacy 344 mg

                Hello there! canadian pharmacies without prescriptoin power meds order cialis online drugstor com beneficial internet site
                http://onlinepharmaciescanadarx.com

                Comment


                • Hi. I love Shemales. Have only had one experience and loved it.

                  Comment


                  • I?ve had 3. But keep going back to one. Fucking hot

                    Comment


                    • Excited to join!

                      I'm excited to check out all the cool content on this site!

                      Comment


                      • I've joined since August but this is my second post haha. Nice to meet you all

                        Comment


                        • Hi - can't believe I just found this!

                          I can't believe I just now found this forum. Hope to contribute and learn. I have hundreds of posts on a "CIS Girl" Escort board that will remain unnamed here... I hope to learn from you all and provide intel in return!

                          Comment


                          • Newbie

                            Just love TGs but never been fortunate enough to have been with one. Hopefully that will change, as my wish is simple, to suck a TS till she cums in my mouth, nothing else. Hope I receive some recommendations from you guys here?

                            Comment


                            • Excited

                              Hi

                              I love this forum




                              My live webcam
                              https://hotshem1ales.co.uk

                              Hope you like it

                              Comment


                              • Hi, new from Detroit-Windsor area.

                                Comment



                                Working...
                                X