Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Introductions topic say HI - I LOVE TGIRLS! :)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Newbie

    Hi everyone, new to this forum but I have enjoyed meeting a few shemales already!!

    Comment


    • Hi Newbie here to the site but not to the wonderful experience of spending some quality time with a Transexual.. and yes it was quality, joined up in here so that when I travel I can hopefully experience different flavors...
      No Disrespect meant but hey im a perv and not very well trained in diplomacy...
      Or in how to get my profile pic posted properly...lol
      Have to say the experiences I have had so far have me wanting more and more to with a Transexual Lady than a natural born one...(physically speaking)
      So hopefully I can find some new experiences through this site...

      Comment


      • Yes i fucking love tgirls! I started watching tgirl porn a year ago and all i can think of is having an experience with one ♥️

        Comment


        • Yea I do

          If any tgirls from Trinidad is in here hit me up!!!!

          Comment


          • Love ?em all

            I love ?em all
            big and tall
            short and small,
            I only top
            and I?m good ?til
            the last drop.

            Comment


            • hi

              Hi guys and lovely girls

              Comment


              • Karolina Kiss

                Karolina is the most sultry person I have ever encountered of either sex!
                she has a sensual sultry look and feel that completely melts me.
                Karolina?s face is dreamy with a kind of Asian look to it, beautiful eyes and full sensual lips, high cheek bones.....just simply beautiful!
                She is very friendly and most accomodating, very easy to be with.
                Karolina?s ass is absolutely to die for!! It is perfect! If you don?t get instantly hard just gazing at its perfect round firmness you better check yourself for a pulse!
                Has anyone else had the pleasure to make Karolina?s acquaintance ?

                Comment


                • Greetings

                  Hi

                  Comment


                  • Hello i love shemales nice pictures

                    Comment


                    • Hey there!

                      Hi everyone! Long time lurker who decided to finally make an account.

                      Comment


                      • Wanted to say hi everyone

                        Just a new member saying hi, this forum looks very interesting and figured I?d give I a try!

                        Comment


                        • Hello

                          Hello! I've recently discovered the joys of being with a T-girl and I can't wait to share and read about the experiences of everyone.

                          Comment


                          • Hi, I luv tgirls. Hope to learn and share.

                            Comment


                            • Hello Ivy Sparks here u wants to Play,,!!

                              Click image for larger version

Name:	FB_IMG_1555061469899.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	14.8 KB
ID:	589732
                              Last edited by Ivy Sparks; 11-24-2019, 11:27 AM.

                              Comment


                              • I Love shemale

                                Hi,

                                It is a great place to find out more about shemale beautiful people. And here is a good place to find shemale escorts https://www.shemaledarlings.com/
                                shemaledarlings.com is shemale escorts directory in London, incall and outcall transsexual escorts classified, and top-bottom ladyboy escort network, where active-passive TS escorts from around the world coming to London to share their deepest desire with like-minded clients.

                                Comment



                                Working...
                                X