Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Introductions topic say HI - I LOVE TGIRLS! :)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Africa hung visiting Kitchener July 9-10 Mississauga July 11-12

    Hi Africa hung 10?? super power top versatile

    Comment


    • Hi

      Hi everyone i secretly love shemale and love this forum

      Comment


      • I'm new!

        I love TS and TS cocks

        Comment


        • Newbie

          Hi, I am obsessed with shemales and ladyboys. I hope to be active here and make friends.
          cheers to all.

          Natalie Mars is in my favorite position. Yummy!

          Comment


          • Hi new to this !

            Looking to check off an item on my bucket list as I age. Anyone have any info on Veronica on Leo's list? She looks amazing. Want to be careful as a first timer.

            Comment


            • Newbie

              Hi... Shemale lover here

              Comment


              • Sissy dreams

                Love to meet shemales

                Comment


                • Hi all!!!

                  Comment


                  • Hi

                    Hi im new here looking for a tgirl for a relationship, thanks

                    Comment


                    • I finally made it!

                      This has been bubbling up in me like a hot spring for many months and I've finally mustered the courage to start coming out, at least online. I live in Missouri and would love to meet admirers. Not TS yet but a girl through and through.
                      Attached Files

                      Comment


                      • Shemales

                        Love to meet let me know please.

                        Comment


                        • Shemales

                          Originally posted by allietop View Post
                          Hi, I am obsessed with shemales and ladyboys. I hope to be active here and make friends.
                          cheers to all.

                          Natalie Mars is in my favorite position. Yummy!

                          Me to wow

                          Comment


                          • Shemales

                            Originally posted by allietop View Post
                            Hi, I am obsessed with shemales and ladyboys. I hope to be active here and make friends.
                            cheers to all.

                            Natalie Mars is in my favorite position. Yummy!

                            Love it.

                            Comment


                            • Shemales

                              Originally posted by Norm84 View Post
                              Love it.
                              New not sure what im doing/

                              Comment


                              • New to the forum not to the world

                                Hello fellow men and others

                                Comment



                                Working...
                                X