Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Introductions topic say HI - I LOVE TGIRLS! :)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hi

    Hi all

    Comment


    • From Toront

      I'm excited to meet you all, message me to talk!

      Comment


      • hiiiiiiiii

        hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

        Comment


        • New

          Hey, new here. Just thought I'd check out this site.

          Comment


          • Love trans wonen

            Hey im new here but have been with some providers and other tgirls for fun. Feels good to know im not alone lol

            Comment


            • Just saying hello to everyone!

              Comment


              • Dallas guy for TS/ladyboy/shemale

                I also have an infatuation with sexy MTF women. I prefer Asian and Latin, but not opposed to other beautiful ladies.

                I'm in the Dallas/Fort Worth TX area.

                Comment


                • Just joined recently and have never met one but am a big fan of T-Girls Shemales and LadyBoys

                  Comment


                  • New here

                    After my divorce I started dating a good friend one night she and I decided on pegging about a year ago. While looking for pegging clips i saw one with a beautiful tgirl in it and was instantly intrigued and so turned on I hopped on my favorite toy and tried to ride it till it submissively cried uncle. Lol

                    Comment


                    • New to this site, looking for friends to talk to

                      Hello
                      Attached Files

                      Comment


                      • New to Site

                        Hi everyone. I live 15 mins north of Toronto and I?d love to meet a local lovely tgurl

                        Comment


                        • New here; looking for touring TS

                          Hi folks,
                          I'm looking for pics, vids, dates on TS touring near MTL.

                          Comment


                          • Hi

                            Comment


                            • Intro

                              Hi everyone
                              I am new to the forum

                              Comment


                              • I love TGIRLS

                                Who?s the best TGIRLS ?

                                Comment



                                Working...
                                X