Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Introductions topic say HI - I LOVE TGIRLS! :)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hi

    Comment


    • Lost my old account

      lost my old accoount so created a new one :S

      Comment


      • Hiiii I definitely LOOOOOOVE making trans women feel good!

        I love the challenge of pleasuring a women, everytime it's different and trans women are exciting to please. I think I enjoy pleasing a trans woman more then a regular women bc I think about how I would pleasure myself and trans women are the answer

        Comment


        • Hello, my fellas. I?m Elena from Norway. I am fascinated by shemales actually, although my legs ?are tired? after doing some sex on my own because I?m allowed, hehe. I?m trying to recover from abuse and I thought ?Why not having a shemale as a sex friend until I get a boyfriend? Possible some fun with him and one of you also maybe. You see me around in the forum, and yes, I am a shemale fan. 👍🏻 Love from Elena in Norway.

          Comment


          • First time hello

            Hi all, first timer here and a big fan of petite tanned ladyboys

            Comment


            • Miran

              Originally posted by shazzam69 View Post
              Hi all, first timer here and a big fan of petite tanned ladyboys
              Then you?ll love Miran...
              Click image for larger version

Name:	05D79210-46B5-4DFC-A91C-60F84907CACA.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	79.6 KB
ID:	590868
              There’s no present like the time...

              Comment


              • Originally posted by FalconHeavy View Post
                Then you?ll love Miran...
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]149612[/ATTACH]
                Who doesn't?

                Comment


                • Hello

                  Hello ... everyone.. first timer and new member here

                  Comment


                  • Hello, new member from canada

                    Hello,

                    new member first post. I've socialized with and dated a handful of gurls.

                    Just sharing a couple of shots of my latest obsession.

                    Carrie Emberlyn

                    Click image for larger version

Name:	D_R9iqVW4AADtdR.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	90.7 KB
ID:	590907Click image for larger version

Name:	EFUzMfIUYAA-45F.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	52.6 KB
ID:	590908

                    Comment


                    • HI i love t-girls

                      HI i love t-girls!
                      New to this forum hello everyone

                      Comment


                      • Hello all

                        Hi everyone, new here.

                        Looking for a dom/top/vers trans woman to cam with. 32 fit wm here.

                        Msg me if you if you like to chat/cam about trans hotties.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by DaveSTR8_Tor45 View Post
                          Very nice!
                          Hi

                          Comment


                          • Hi-I LLOVE TGIRLS!!!!!

                            Definitely going to have to be my Brazilian princess Aninha smith!!! But my favorite is also as long as I'm on bottom and I'm taking at Least 3 dicks
                            Last edited by Ilovetrannycock; 01-30-2020, 03:48 AM. Reason: Nt done

                            Comment


                            • Hi- Just joined, and looking to get topped. But also scared it might hurt haha

                              Comment


                              • Hi, I love TGirls

                                Comment



                                Working...
                                X