Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Introductions topic say HI - I LOVE TGIRLS! :)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hi

    Hello - just stumbled back across this place and wanted to say hi.

    Comment


    • Hi! New to the site. I love tgirls! Especially Angeles Cid and Chanel Santini.

      Comment


      • Hi everyone!

        Brand new here haven't even taken the time to fill out my profile. Just wanted to say hello and I'm so happy to have found this forum for like minded people

        Comment


        • Nothing else is close

          There is nothing hotter or more beautiful than a tgirl they are perfection

          Comment


          • Wow

            She is beautiful

            Comment


            • New guy

              Hi. New here. Love many of the posts. Love all the hot girls.

              Comment


              • Intro

                Hey new to the ts world. Like what I see don't have a favorite one yet but would like to.

                Comment


                • Another Newbie

                  Another fan of them cute passable ladies...

                  Comment


                  • Seize the moment...

                    >>>Young Adult Voyeur videos<<< Blog voyeur here Voyeur resource Hello friends! This the best porn blog here Brothers, that's what you need, to visit to my Web-site, Adult Sex Then your mercy snatch most popular adult video. On this source free download these Unique videos, such as: Nudism and Naturism Voyeur videos or Peeper, spy, Nudism, Exhibitionism image On our Voyeur portal Any of you be capable determine и downloading gratis flawless movie on your taste. Welcome.
                    >>>Voyeur Sex video download

                    Comment


                    • бурение скважин в минске

                      Добрый день друзья! Предлагаем Вашему вниманию замечательный сайт для заказа бурения скважин на воду. Бурение скважин в Минске компанией АКВАБУ?*сервис – полный комплекс качественных и разумных по цене услуг. скважина на воду,бурение скважин, скважина минск,скважина на воду цена,бурение скважин в минской области,ремонт скважин и бурение скважин минск. Мы бурим любые виды скважин.У нас доступная ценовая политика, рассрочка на услуги и оборудование.Заказывайте скважину для воды в АКВАБУ?*сервис – получите доступ к экологически чистой природной воде по самым выгодным в Минске ценам! Увидимся! http://baodientu24h.net/forum/profil...r.php?u=307308
                      скважина на воду стоимость

                      Comment


                      • #footsucker25

                        I love t?girls. I like to worship them from head to their delicious toes. I love Ass worship ; pee and especially Swallowing their loads. I don?t even mind a taste of 💩 if it should cum my way. Lol

                        Bottom line: TGirls make me crazy 😜

                        Comment


                        • Tgirls Are Sexy

                          Tgirls, sissies, shemales, whatever you want to call them they always get me going.
                          I came.

                          Comment


                          • I love em 2😉

                            Been fascinated ever since, absolutely love em😁🌹😁

                            Comment


                            • Kevin Judd and His Passion Of Sucking Tgirl Cock

                              Originally posted by Admin View Post
                              Hi

                              I love shemales do you?

                              You don't have to post pics or anything...just say hi

                              **Check out this link for FREE minutes for all noobs on shemale webcam chat**
                              http://imlive.com/wmaster.asp?wid=12...rom=freevideo4



                              click the pic
                              I'm going to marry my dream tranny, I don't discriminate against any, which ever Tgirl will fuck me is good for me.

                              Comment


                              • Beautiful Women

                                Never knew such beauties walked among us. My Gay friend keeps wanting to convert me, I just am not into
                                a masculine male even though I am penis curious. He then introduced me to women who have it all.
                                Now if only I could meet one in person, until then I will enjoy photo's and dream.
                                OH - about me. I'm a 55 year old married guy, wife isn't as open about sexual pleasures as I am, and my curiosity
                                has been growing. Toys are fun, but I look forward to the physical connection my body longs for.

                                Comment



                                Working...
                                X