Hi from Germany
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Introductions topic say HI - I LOVE TGIRLS! :)
Collapse
X
-
We can enjoy some of the hottest intimate moments and your pleasure is guaranteed. I consider myself a very natural and spontaneous lover, do not hesitate to spend time with me as I am what you have dreamed of. Goa Escorts
Comment
-
Hi there everyone! I'm very turned on by shemales, the more feminine the better, submissive sissies, acting naughty, gurl next door type. I prefer them short and not too skinny and neither too over weight, no extremes for me.
I'd love to get tips or links for videos of young, hot and small tgurls wearing underwear or not-too-fancy lingerie. But I'm not a huge fan of solo videos.... with exceptions of course: that super hot colombian Carolina who does no-hands cumshots and some older Bailey Jay vids.
anyways, feel free to say hi.. good night
MB
Comment



Comment