Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Introductions topic say HI - I LOVE TGIRLS! :)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I'm a middle aged guy from the UK East Midlands with a fairly open mind. Although I'm not into t-girls to anything like the extent that a somewhat older friend is, I do have a level of curiosity about the subject. Naturally I would love to hear from any t-girls to find out whether they lived as women full time, and how they managed the complexities of dealing with work, relationships, prejudices, attiitudes, toileting etc. If anyone is up for answering any questions I have, I'd love to hear from you.

    Comment


    • Hello! Reading reviews for my city. think may actually go find a ts!

      Comment


      • Hey , I live shemale

        Comment


        • I am new to trans world. I love feminine trans women

          Comment


          • Hi!!

            Comment


            • Hi- I Absolutely Love T-Girls

              Comment


              • I've been into trans women for close to 10 years now. My first was a beautiful Latina crossdresser named Ivanna, and my latest has been a cute little asian ladyboy who is completely in the closet, except with me that is!

                Comment


                • Hi, i am from Australia. First time on here and looking forward to rolling with what happens here and try make some like minded friends. My first shemale i slept with would've been 20 years ago and i was taken so i do absolutely love shemales xxx

                  Comment


                  • I'm not a newbie too hobbying. Just this forum. I have played with one t girl. Looking too change that.

                    Comment


                    • Hi Am New Here

                      Comment


                      • Hi Am New Here And Looking To Find A nice tgirl with great sense of humour jus someone to vibe with honesty very laidback guy and hardworking love to cook

                        Comment


                        • Hello!

                          first time posting and first time looking to have an experience with a TS! In the Ottawa area and does anyone know or recommend anyone for first timers?

                          Comment


                          • Nice to meet you all.

                            Comment


                            • Yes I do love Shemale Babe's

                              Comment


                              • Yes I do love Shemale Babe's

                                Comment



                                Working...
                                X