Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alexa Villarreal

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Alicegold
    replied
    Hello Alice called here


    I have talked to the Mexicans via video face FaceTime to understand what?s going on with these ads towards them and why they would come to Canada to to cause any problems


    After reading there threats I have noticed that it is the EXACT same people who have bothered me while I?ve being here in Canada here to help save the life of my mother back home in Brazil.


    Don?t believe these silly FAKE FALSE ads. The start of a new year is slow for most girls and pretty new girls that come are simply competition for them.


    Please stay aware of the cheaper girls!! When they see pretty and new they become BULLIES towards new girls. That is something we don?t have back home in Brazil, we have UNITY.

    Leave a comment:


  • lostboype
    replied
    i new profile (created today, so REALLY new) with a bad review...

    c'mon...

    I saw her in person on the street and she does look like the pictures... what is the deal? why are you lying?

    Leave a comment:


  • J.tha25
    replied
    Alex Villarreal

    Nasty 🤢 I didn?t like his service
    https://tgirlforums.com/yabbse/showt...885#post623885

    Leave a comment:


  • J.tha25
    started a topic Alexa Villarreal

    Alexa Villarreal

    Fuck , this tran really suck , it?s a shit , she want the cash before de service , she donar know how to
    Suck , fuckkkkkkkk this one me worst experience and she doesn?t look like the pick , his ass is dirty , when I I was fucking my thick was dirty

    Fuck is was a big shit

    https://www.**********/personals/she...ullsex-5854804


Working...
X