Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Alexa Villarreal
Collapse
X
-
Is this the girl you are all giving bad reviews to? Because she looks pretty incredible and has such a sexy voice.1 Photo
-
-
Hmm I’ve had my eye on her for a while now. I’m not sure if I want to spend my money now...
Leave a comment:
-
you're a joke. You just joined this month. Times must be really hard for some of these girls right nowOriginally posted by Adrianloof90 View PostYes, this tranny really sucks 🤢 totally different in person, too much photoshop, a bad hygiene, you guys need to be blind to say otherwise, just time and money wasted, take care because she like to do bareback, btw I saw that she’s reply all the bad coments here lol when have you seen a beautiful trans comment on this forum? The ugliest are the only ones that are around here.
- 1 like
Leave a comment:
-
Adrian, are you for real ? Only ugly gals are on the forum ? You are a new member but you are way off track with that comment !
Leave a comment:
-
Yes, this tranny really sucks 🤢 totally different in person, too much photoshop, a bad hygiene, you guys need to be blind to say otherwise, just time and money wasted, take care because she like to do bareback, btw I saw that she’s reply all the bad coments here lol when have you seen a beautiful trans comment on this forum? The ugliest are the only ones that are around here.
- 1 like
Leave a comment:
-
You right, she don’t look as the pictures you guys can read all my reviews about this tranny, worst experience ever.
Leave a comment:
-
I saw her in mexico about a year and a half ago. Although was not a fan of her service, she is real.
Leave a comment:
-
-
Viva as latinas!! Viva o amor e acaba com essa historia de sabotagem, mentiras e competicao!
Leave a comment:
-
-
-
Originally posted by Alicegold View PostBack home in Brazil, we have UNITY.
Nossa Cultura . . . . . Portugueses, Braziliano's, Latino's y Italiano's tem paixao em nossos coracoes!!!
Last edited by mykey lykey; 03-06-2020, 09:52 PM.
Leave a comment:



Leave a comment: