Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need advice for 1st Timer.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Need advice for 1st Timer.

    You guys seem to know what's out there so maybe you can give me some advice. I am going to see one of these girls for the 1st time and want it to be right. She has to be all woman from the belly button up and all man from the belly button down. Pretty, smells nice, nice tits and a big cock. She must be a top as well. If you can lead me to the right girl, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks guys.

  • #2
    Re:Need advice for 1st Timer.

    I would highly reccomend Monique, you will not be dissapointed, however i'm not sure if she tops. She is one of the very few that knows how to treat a paying customer.

    Comment


    • #3
      If u need Most Beautiful Call Girls in Islamabad so Than Call me. I am Provide u Brilliant Models Arrived in Islamabad. So Call Me and Book. Luxury Call Girls in Islamabad, VIP Call Girls in Islamabad, Brilliant Call Girls in Islamabad, TOP Call Girls in Islamabad, Best Call Girls in Islamabad, Islamabad Call Girls, TOP Islamabad Call Girls, VIP Islamabad Call Girls, Luxury Islamabad Call Girls, Best Islamabad Call Girls, Brilliant Islamabad Call Girls, Popular Girls in Islamabad Booking in Advance.
      Last edited by vipisbgirlsag; 09-30-2026, 10:59 AM.

      Comment



      Working...
      X