No announcement yet.

Goodhandy's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Passed by the Bistro the other day, looking like a great spot. No word yet on when they pushed this event back to?

Comment

I so hope they do something midweek during day - I miss the days of the tgirl strippers! Every Wed at the Loungeā€¦those were the days lol.

Comment

I think they may still have to renovate the spot where goodhandys will be within the bistro (in the basement).

Comment

Has anyone heard if they are opened soon?

Comment

So does this Mandys Bistro have Tgirl nights and booths for fun or is just just a pub type thing with live music ?

Comment

Looks like TGirl nights will start in May. As to they layout, not sure but I have the feeling Mandy will have some private booths setup for those so inclined

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	tgirl-website.jpg
Views:	2678
Size:	59.9 KB
ID:	1063428

Comment

Looked at their website and can't find any info on which thursday it will reopen. Anyone knows ?

Comment

How about just asking them?
                    https://www.mandysbistro.com/contact-9

Comment

any update on the re-opening date ?

Comment

Any update? Events calendar shows nothing like that.

Comment

Keep an eye on mandys site. I doubt they will promote this event directly on the Bistros site.

Comment

June 2, 9pm

https://www.mandygoodhandy.com/tgirl-parties

Comment

Hello Everyone: It has been a bumpy ride! But yes the Thursday night T-Girl parties are back. New location at Mandy's Bistro on 123 Danforth Avenue. The parties will be held downstairs at Goodhandy's Lounge 9pm-1am, with a small bar, small stage with a pole (prop to hold on to only, no swinging). and of course three sexy VIP booths. The upstairs is larger if you wish to just hang out and drink with the kitchen open till 10pm. Live entertainment upstairs (music and'or comedy ends by 9pm). So the whole building and back patio will be for T-Girls, supporters, friends and admirers to meet and greet. Hope to see you all there real soon. Starts Thursday June 2nd!
                              Attached Files

Comment

Thank you to all the beautiful T-Girls and their friends, admirers and supporters for filling our Goodhandy's Lounge with so much love and appreciation.
                                We are now officially open every Thursday night for the longest running T-Girl Party. We hope to see you all very soon!
                                Mandy
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X