Tonight. 12 T-Girls so far. One lucky
          man

Comment

Originally posted by MandyGoodhandy View Post
            Tonight. 12 T-Girls so far. One lucky
            man
            Visiting in January, can't wait to check out the new place

Comment

I'm so excited these are back again!! Can't wait to pop in!

Comment

Gonna have to make a point to go by and see what the vibe is like. Sounds like it's getting more and more busy each month

Comment

I need to plan my time somehow to be able to visit this. I have a flight of about four hours. It's a little difficult for me.

Comment

Is it awkward to go by yourself? What's the turn out on Thursdays in terms of solo guys?

Comment

I was thinking of going this Thursday. How many people usually there?

Comment

I would like to answer some questions.

Lets face it, when men ask “how many people show up?” you mean “How many T-Girls attend?”
                        That depends each week. We usually have anywhere from 2 to 20 T-Girls that come and go throughout the night. More girls come when more guys come. Make sense? We do not “own” the girls and we do not all live in one big house and they do not “work for us”.
                        This night is like any bar night. Sometimes a bar is busy sometimes it is not.

To answer another question from men “will I be uncomfortable coming alone?”
                        Every man who attends these parties are usually by themselves. Forgive the description, but “T-Girl admirers” do not travel in “packs”. The men all seem to sit at separate tables and the girls (who choose to) float from table to table. Some make connections then go downstairs for more privacy.

These parties are movable and currently are being held at 123 Danforth (free parking on the street after 9pm). Two large parking lots in area. Search Broadview/Danforth area on Google.
                        The venue happens to be named “Mandy’s” but I am not longer an owner. I am however still the T-Girl event owner, as it is a Goodhandy’s event. The club will have a new name around June (TBA). The party will continue there.
                        If it is moved I will announce that on here, on my website mandygoodhandy.com, and on my social media platforms Fb, Twitter and Insta @MandyGoodhandy.
                        Visit my website to join mailing list or subscribe for free. I also try attending the party each week if you wish to meet me in person. I do visit the booths if in the mood. I am also on chaturbate (Thursdays after the bar closes and Saturday nights around 10pm) if you prefer online fun 🙂

When you walk in, you will see tables and chairs and a bar at the back (a wheelchair ramp is available for step at main door, but the toilets are downstairs). Gents will pay your cover to the person at the door. Ladies are free.
                        Sit where you wish. If you meet someone, you can visit one of our privacy booths downstairs, next to the individual stall toilets (sinks are communal).
                        Or just socialize with others on the main floor.
                        The stage is by the window
                        (The large window is covered on Thursdays for your privacy).
                        T-Girls sometimes go onstage and dance if they wish but we do not have formal shows planned.
                        The cover-charge (other than supporting the event) stops looky-look folk from wandering in and creating discomfort for you and them.
                        That has never happened (except for the occasional guy pretending he is not aware and ends up spread eagle downstairs, after worshipping some beautiful T-Girl, at some point) but the cover helps to discourage possible discomfort from ever happening.
                        These parties are not just sex positive (downstairs) but also sex-worker positive.
                        If that makes you uncomfortable please do not attend.
                        Crossdressers are also welcome but please keep in mind what this party is about. Please note that we do not have change areas so please arrive dressed en femme.
                        We will not tolerate nasty comments like “this place is filled with “working” girls”.
                        Sex-workers have a right to feel safe and comfortable like anyone else.
                        As a part-time sex worker myself, we welcome them!

All T-Girls (local and visiting) are welcome to attend and are welcome to go on stage and are welcome to use the privacy booths. This is not a sex party but things that occur in the privacy booths are between consenting adults at a private party. A booth rental applies and consent is mandatory for your safety and privacy.
                        A safe sex area is legal as long as everyone is aware of the rules and it is in a private area.
                        Condoms and lube are supplied free of charge and booths are cleaned after each use.

It is up to the T-Girls, their friends, supporters and admirers to keep this event going.
                        I will continue this party till people stop showing interest.
                        I hope you will all keep attending and I hope I answered most of your questions.

Mandy
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by MandyGoodhandy; 03-16-2023, 01:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MandyGoodhandy View Post
                          I would like to answer some questions.

Lets face it, when men ask “how many people show up?” you mean “How many T-Girls attend?”
                          That depends each week. We usually have anywhere from 2 to 20 T-Girls that come and go throughout the night. More girls come when more guys come. Make sense? We do not “own” the girls and we do not all live in one big house and they do not “work for us”.
                          This night is like any bar night. Sometimes a bar is busy sometimes it is not.

To answer another question from men “will I be uncomfortable coming alone?”
                          Every man who attends these parties are usually by themselves. Forgive the description, but “T-Girl admirers” do not travel in “packs”. The men all seem to sit at separate tables and the girls (who choose to) float from table to table. Some make connections then go downstairs for more privacy.

These parties are movable and currently are being held at 123 Danforth (free parking on the street after 9pm). Two large parking lots in area. Search Broadview/Danforth area on Google.
                          The venue happens to be named “Mandy’s” but I am not longer an owner. I am however still the T-Girl event owner, as it is a Goodhandy’s event. The club will have a new name around June (TBA). The party will continue there.
                          If it is moved I will announce that on here, on my website mandygoodhandy.com, and on my social media platforms Fb, Twitter and Insta @MandyGoodhandy.
                          Visit my website to join mailing list or subscribe for free. I also try attending the party each week if you wish to meet me in person. I do visit the booths if in the mood. I am also on chaturbate (Thursdays after the bar closes and Saturday nights around 10pm) if you prefer online fun 🙂

When you walk in, you will see tables and chairs and a bar at the back (a wheelchair ramp is available for step at main door, but the toilets are downstairs). Gents will pay your cover to the person at the door. Ladies are free.
                          Sit where you wish. If you meet someone, you can visit one of our privacy booths downstairs, next to the individual stall toilets (sinks are communal).
                          Or just socialize with others on the main floor.
                          The stage is by the window
                          (The large window is covered on Thursdays for your privacy).
                          T-Girls sometimes go onstage and dance if they wish but we do not have formal shows planned.
                          The cover-charge (other than supporting the event) stops looky-look folk from wandering in and creating discomfort for you and them.
                          That has never happened (except for the occasional guy pretending he is not aware and ends up spread eagle downstairs, after worshipping some beautiful T-Girl, at some point) but the cover helps to discourage possible discomfort from ever happening.
                          These parties are not just sex positive (downstairs) but also sex-worker positive.
                          If that makes you uncomfortable please do not attend.
                          Crossdressers are also welcome but please keep in mind what this party is about. Please note that we do not have change areas so please arrive dressed en femme.
                          We will not tolerate nasty comments like “this place is filled with “working” girls”.
                          Sex-workers have a right to feel safe and comfortable like anyone else.
                          As a part-time sex worker myself, we welcome them!

All T-Girls (local and visiting) are welcome to attend and are welcome to go on stage and are welcome to use the privacy booths. This is not a sex party but things that occur in the privacy booths are between consenting adults at a private party. A booth rental applies and consent is mandatory for your safety and privacy.
                          A safe sex area is legal as long as everyone is aware of the rules and it is in a private area.
                          Condoms and lube are supplied free of charge and booths are cleaned after each use.

It is up to the T-Girls, their friends, supporters and admirers to keep this event going.
                          I will continue this party till people stop showing interest.
                          I hope you will all keep attending and I hope I answered most of your questions.

Mandy
                          what are the private booths like? how much space is in the private booth? Is it like a room, or out in the open (just trying to imagine the layout and what happens there. Im assuming its a space for 2 people).

For folks who have been to the booths downstairs, how exactly does it work. How much did you pay total ?

Comment

I'm glad to see TGirl Thursdays rise from the ashes of the great pandemic. Thanks Mandy. Your fortitude, resilience and never say die attitude are an inspiration. Looking forward to checking the new place out this Thursday.
                            Strength lies in differences, not similarities.

Comment

Originally posted by nighthawk View Post

what are the private booths like? how much space is in the private booth? Is it like a room, or out in the open (just trying to imagine the layout and what happens there. Im assuming its a space for 2 people).

For folks who have been to the booths downstairs, how exactly does it work. How much did you pay total ?
                              Occasional lurker here...and thought I would share some my own experience.

I can confirm everything that Mandy says in terms of guys that show up. I always go "solo" as I don't talk to my friends and family about being a t-girl admirer. It is very much like when Goodhandys was on Church and Richmond. Lots of guys hanging by themselves, keeping to themselves - usually sitting alone at a table, having a drink, scrolling their phones and checking out who is there. I went a few times to the location on Danforth last summer. I paid about a $15 cover and a $20 fee for access to the private rooms in the basement. The rooms vary in size (I've been in two of them). One of the rooms that I went into was definitely bigger (think L-shape with a raised bench); the other room was a bit tighter - think of dark room that is maybe 1.5x the size of a public washroom stall - so not very big? I saw the same girl twice (DM if you want more details); the first time, was when I met her at the club - she was very nice, chatty etc. I got her number and we exchanged messages and I saw here again the following week. A few weeks later I dropped in again and she was chatting with another guy and I ended up chatting with another girl (but did not go downstairs with her).

Overall it is a nice vibe - the girls I met are friendly and not pushy. As I have gotten older, I'm much more comfortable with just chatting the ladies up (I used to be so nervous when I used to go on Church street) so it makes for a nice place to duck in for a drink and some tgirl fun if you are up for it.

In terms of payment in total, here is an approximation: $15 cover; $20 private booth fee; $4-ish for a bottle of water; and the fee with the lovely lady? The first time it was just about $100; the second time it was a bit more. Of course YMMV in terms of what sort of activity you engage in and how much you pay.

Hope this is helpful...hope to swing by again when the weather is nicer...

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X