Goodhandy's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PhilWong View Post

Occasional lurker here...and thought I would share some my own experience.

I can confirm everything that Mandy says in terms of guys that show up. I always go "solo" as I don't talk to my friends and family about being a t-girl admirer. It is very much like when Goodhandys was on Church and Richmond. Lots of guys hanging by themselves, keeping to themselves - usually sitting alone at a table, having a drink, scrolling their phones and checking out who is there. I went a few times to the location on Danforth last summer. I paid about a $15 cover and a $20 fee for access to the private rooms in the basement. The rooms vary in size (I've been in two of them). One of the rooms that I went into was definitely bigger (think L-shape with a raised bench); the other room was a bit tighter - think of dark room that is maybe 1.5x the size of a public washroom stall - so not very big? I saw the same girl twice (DM if you want more details); the first time, was when I met her at the club - she was very nice, chatty etc. I got her number and we exchanged messages and I saw here again the following week. A few weeks later I dropped in again and she was chatting with another guy and I ended up chatting with another girl (but did not go downstairs with her).

Overall it is a nice vibe - the girls I met are friendly and not pushy. As I have gotten older, I'm much more comfortable with just chatting the ladies up (I used to be so nervous when I used to go on Church street) so it makes for a nice place to duck in for a drink and some tgirl fun if you are up for it.

In terms of payment in total, here is an approximation: $15 cover; $20 private booth fee; $4-ish for a bottle of water; and the fee with the lovely lady? The first time it was just about $100; the second time it was a bit more. Of course YMMV in terms of what sort of activity you engage in and how much you pay.

Hope this is helpful...hope to swing by again when the weather is nicer...
    I went for a dance with a girl once, they charged me $40 for the room

Comment

Hello everyone. Just letting you know that this years T-Girl pride event will be this Thursday June 22nd. Always one of the busiest events of the year.

Comment

Anyone know if it's picked up a bit the last few months? Planning to pop in this Thursday.

Comment

Two more Thursday night events till we take a break in August and September.
          We will be back in October.

Comment

This will be the last night till we take a break in August and September.
            We will be back in October 2023.

Comment

Looking forward to October
              Last edited by we4; 08-21-2023, 09:53 AM.

Comment

Hello..I'm no where near new in this forum its just that it's been years..
                and sadly I see that the highway this place once was is now a interchange ..
                There were so many on here once.and my question up there is about 5 days old lol..
                But anyhoo hi there
                What's in october?

Comment

Originally posted by MandyGoodhandy View Post
                  This will be the last night till we take a break in August and September.
                  We will be back in October 2023.
                  Mmm you’re looking yummy, Mandy! 🥖

Comment

Hello everyone! The parties will start up again full force on Thursday October 12th. Same location 123 Danforth 🙂

Comment

• Originally posted by MandyGoodhandy View Post

Hello everyone! The parties will start up again full force on Thursday October 12th. Same location 123 Danforth 🙂
                      Mandy, I apologize if you already answered this, but are you typically attending these parties?

Comment

• Yes I am usually there 🙂

Comment

• Does the photoshopped black dot in your nose mean that you enjoy to partake? In yayo?

Comment

Yes I am usually there 🙂
                            Great, now I have a good reason to go to one of these parties 🙂

Comment

Yes I am usually there 🙂
                              Thanks for the sexy new pic, Mandy. Hope you don't mind but I'm going to pay tribute to your boner-inducing face while I pull the goalie. 😍😋

Comment

• See you tonight or any Thursday night soon 🙂

Comment

Working...
                                X