No announcement yet.

Goodhandy's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know you add your own value, but I sincerely hope the Thursday event is better than it was. One can only go and be disappointed so many times.

Comment

• Venue says it's closed for a private party

Comment

• All good. Party is starting

Comment

• Itโ€™s pretty far from me but intend on going maybe next week. Anyone go last week?

Comment

• Most of the ladies do not arrive till between 11pm and 12am. As always. There will be a sign on the door that says โ€œprivate partyโ€. The T-Girl party IS the โ€œprivate partyโ€. Please just open the door ๐Ÿ™‚

Comment

• Comment

• Come visit us before we take our winter break ๐Ÿ™‚

Comment

• Originally posted by MandyGoodhandy View Post
                  Come visit us before we take our winter break ๐Ÿ™‚
                  Mandy, saw where you plan to take a "winter break"; what is the duration? I planned to visit Toronto in early January and go to the club.

Comment

• We will be on break till March. Maybe earlier if we get a mild winter ๐Ÿ™‚. But I doubt we will be holding the parties in January ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

Comment

• Question about the booths. Is it only for play with the ladies or can I have fun with the guests there too?

Comment

• The booths are available to ALL consenting adults. As long as guests acknowledged that the downstairs is a consenting adult area and pay the booth rental fee for the evening ($20 per person).

Comment

• Originally posted by MandyGoodhandy View Post
                          Yes I am usually there ๐Ÿ™‚
                          Hi Mandy!! Would you go downstairs with me and explore if you had the time?

Comment

• Two more weeks till our winter break ๐Ÿ™‚
                            Attached Files

Comment

• How has it been lately? Itโ€™s a far drive for me but Iโ€™ve wanting to go. Just hope I wonโ€™t be disappointed

Comment

• Only one more Thursday left till our Winter break. See you all on Thursday December 14th ๐Ÿ™‚
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X