Club Xtra in Fort Lauderdale on Valentines Night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Club Xtra in Fort Lauderdale on Valentines Night

I paid a visit to Club Xtra in Fort Lauderdale on Valentines Night...(its actually in a Wilton Manors, just a short cab ride from downtown Fort Lauderdale).

Wilton Manors seems lively and safe...lots of people on the street having a good time.

The Valentines party was run by Sandy Michelle (trans party promoter extraordinaire) and I learned about via her Instagram channel. Sandy was at the door and collected the $20 entry fee (most nights Club Extra doesn't have a cover charge). Music was playing and beautiful girls were chilling at the bar and on some seats around the room. The girls seem to be mostly Latina or Black...all very sexy, wearing skimpy lingerie and not much else. There's a small stage with a stripper pole next to the bar and I pulled up a stool and ordered a Heineken (drinks are reasonably priced)...girls came by to say hello with the occasional friendly grope and I chatted with a few. The girl dancing got plenty of attention and lots of dollar bills.

Its easy to go outside and grab a smoke...everyone was relaxed and the place has a good vibe. I'd got my eye on a smoking hot Latina girl and she came and joined me at the bar, sitting on my lap and grinding an incredible ass into my hardening cock....her ass was small and peachy, just how I like them. She's from Colombia and suggested we go to the back room for a more intimate encounter. Its $40 entry to go back there and the room has some booths with curtains...very dark but my eyes got used to it very fast. I tipped her and I was soon looking at an amazing cock that grew and grew....I'm not going to go into too much details but we both had a great time.

Club Xtra is going to be on my must visit list from now on. They have an Instagram.

Working...
X