Club120 (aka Goodhandys)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey all,

i just moved to toronto and this is my first post, just wondering what the deal is with the vip section? if someone could maybe shoot me a message id really appreciate it!

thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by jay2 View Post
      hey all,

i just moved to toronto and this is my first post, just wondering what the deal is with the vip section? if someone could maybe shoot me a message id really appreciate it!

thanks!
      Hey welcome,
      They are private booths where you can spend some alone time with some of the ladies.
      You know, to discuss recipes and favourite tv shows, this sort of thing.

theladyboyforums.com
      asiants.com
      tgirlasian.com

Comment

haha thanks! can't wait to compare some favourite recipes

Comment

Have not been there in a couple of years and I definitely want to check it out this Thursday. It is always busy during pride and hopefully lots of girls will be there again.
          "The big difference between sex for money and sex for free is that sex for money costs less." -Brendan Francis

Comment

Pride is really good at Goodhandys because it is really close to the celebrations and many girls come to town for the event.
            Get out there and show your tgirl pride everyone!

theladyboyforums.com
            asiants.com
            tgirlasian.com

Comment

Club 120 looks like very nice, relaxed jazz club that isn't transgendered specific.

A place i would go to.

Comment

Happy pride week!!!

I hope everyone would have a great fun night there tonight 🎉💃🏻

HAPPY PRIDE EVERYONE!....AND HAPPY CANADA DAY🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
                Last edited by Lani; 07-01-2016, 11:20 AM.

" To the world you maybe just one person, but to one person you maybe the world ."

"Never lie to someone who trusts you, and never trust someone who lies to you."

"Never wrestle with pigs. You both get dirty and the pig likes it."

Comment

This Thursday

Been out of the country for a few years and finally moved back! Sad to see St Georges closed. Good memories there. Anyone going to Goodhandys this week?

Comment

Originally posted by tglove View Post
                    Been out of the country for a few years and finally moved back! Sad to see St Georges closed. Good memories there. Anyone going to Goodhandys this week?
                    Welcome back.

George's was fun sometimes and another alternative for tgirls.

Everyone is going to Goodhandys....

theladyboyforums.com
                    asiants.com
                    tgirlasian.com

Comment

Originally posted by Crag Rockheart View Post
                      Everyone is going to Goodhandys....

That winky face is intriguing, Crag. Is everyone going to Goodhandys in general, or is everyone going to Goodhandys this week?

Did we decide on a signal or sign to show our forum membership?

Comment

Originally posted by jaykersh View Post
                        That winky face is intriguing, Crag. Is everyone going to Goodhandys in general, or is everyone going to Goodhandys this week?

Did we decide on a signal or sign to show our forum membership?
                        Everyone who is anyone will be there, this week and in general it is the place to be on Thursday night for tgirl lovers.

I'd like to see it become more sociable for sure. If we could think of a good sign we are Tgirl Forums members it could boost the fun. Any good suggestions are welcome.

Maybe I could get them to have the "My Name Is:" Stickers where you can put your tgirlforums username?
                        They could offer them when people come in and pay cover perhaps.
                        Attached Files
                        theladyboyforums.com
                        asiants.com
                        tgirlasian.com

Comment

Originally posted by Crag Rockheart View Post
                          Maybe I could get them to have the "My Name Is:" Stickers where you can put your tgirlforums username?
                          They could offer them when people come in and pay cover perhaps.
                          Not too bad an idea, Crag. I was gonna suggest matching face tattoos. Subtle and won't peel off accidentally after a fun time in the private rooms.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Helms52a3663f74625.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	55.8 KB
ID:	578809

Comment

Originally posted by jaykersh View Post
                            Subtle and won't peel off accidentally after a fun time in the private rooms.
                            Or while you are getting banged by Yasmin Lee.

theladyboyforums.com
                            asiants.com
                            tgirlasian.com

Comment

Here

Chillin here but the place has changed. Not that I ever felt comfortable here but the atmosphere has a degree of intimidation... Or it's just me?

Comment

Originally posted by tglove View Post
                                Chillin here but the place has changed. Not that I ever felt comfortable here but the atmosphere has a degree of intimidation... Or it's just me?
                                Stop flexing so much then.

Seriously,
                                I think many guys are very tense which leads to the overall feeling you may perceive.
                                People need to relax and socialize but many seem worried their mother might walk in and catch them at any moment or something. You are unlikely to see anyone there that isn't into tgirls and overall it's a pretty discreet place.

This is why I was trying think of a way forum members could identify to each other, if they chose.
                                In Thailand when everyone goes out to ladyboy bars they try to meet up with other guys from forums so as not to be solo.

Really i think it just has to busier to seem better.
                                Most clubs look dingy or boring or intimidating when there isn't many people there.
                                When a place is packed it just seems better, no matter how it really looks when empty.

theladyboyforums.com
                                asiants.com
                                tgirlasian.com

Comment

Working...
                                X