Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forbidden City Vancouver

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Forbidden City Vancouver

    As anyone had any experience with this place?


    https://forbiddencityvan.wordpress.com/

  • #2
    Originally posted by Nyles View Post
    As anyone had any experience with this place?

    https://forbiddencityvan.wordpress.com/
    Opening a place like that I mean well done!!

    Comment


    • #3
      yeah, I tried it once and honestly, there were zero transgendered women that I saw . It was crossdressers and men looking to bottom like they would hanging out at one of those steam places, try on makeup , be sissies, etc. If that is your scene, then it is going to make you happy. If you want a safe place to try on some women's clothing or get your make up done or have some anonymous safe sex with another guy, or watch some porn, etc..... then you will have fun.

      For me, I didn't stick around and wouldn't return because it didn't fill my needs. But, if you are into some of the things I mentioned, you would likely consider it a cool place. Most of all it provides a safe and legal place for men to live out these particular fantasies and I give credit to the owner for creating this unique space.

      Comment


      • #4
        Thanks for the comments.

        Comment



        Working...
        X