Site doesn't keep me logged in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Site doesn't keep me logged in

So I know that at one time this site always kept me logged in but now it logs me out whenever I leave the site. Is this normal behaviour?

I checked my settings and the website is listed with the proper credentials. However I need to click in the user name field and then it will populate it and then do the same with the password field and then click on login. It works but its a pain in the ass and not in the good sense.

Originally posted by MonkeyJunk View Post
    So I know that at one time this site always kept me logged in but now it logs me out whenever I leave the site. Is this normal behaviour?

I checked my settings and the website is listed with the proper credentials. However I need to click in the user name field and then it will populate it and then do the same with the password field and then click on login. It works but its a pain in the ass and not in the good sense.
    Are you still having This problem?

Have you tried
    Another browser
    Rebooting computer
    Clearing cookies and temp files?
    theladyboyforums.com
    asiants.com
    tgirlasian.com

Comment

Yes, still having this issue. I cleared my browser history including cache and password.

Comment

Try another browser to see if you get the same results?

Comment

Originally posted by tao1kiku View Post
          Try another browser to see if you get the same results?
          Tried Edge, Edge Chromium-based, and Chrome and all three log me out when I close the browser even though I checked the "keep me logged in" box.

Anyone know how to delete the cookie for this site only? I'd hate to delete all my cookies. Thanks

Comment

there is a way to view all the cookies, you would have to google it to find out, i can't seem to find it.

The only other reason this may happen is you are going to www.tgirlforums.com instead of tgirlforums.com but the site should force it.
            It could also be anti virus or anti ad software causing issues.

Sometimes you just need to clear all your cookies which will also get rid of all the ones you never use.

Since no one else is having this issue then it must be on your computer.

Have you tried a different computer or device.
            Mobile devices and tablets have unique issues around cookies and caching.

Even using VPN or anonymiser.
            The other thing is maybe your computer is not letting you save cookies or at one time you rejected cookies for this site.
            Some or all of the browsers share some data like this.

theladyboyforums.com
            asiants.com
            tgirlasian.com

Comment

Originally posted by Rockheart View Post
              there is a way to view all the cookies, you would have to google it to find out, i can't seem to find it.

The only other reason this may happen is you are going to www.tgirlforums.com instead of tgirlforums.com but the site should force it.
              It could also be anti virus or anti ad software causing issues.

Sometimes you just need to clear all your cookies which will also get rid of all the ones you never use.

Since no one else is having this issue then it must be on your computer.

Have you tried a different computer or device.
              Mobile devices and tablets have unique issues around cookies and caching.

Even using VPN or anonymiser.
              The other thing is maybe your computer is not letting you save cookies or at one time you rejected cookies for this site.
              Some or all of the browsers share some data like this.

All good points Rockheart. I will see if I can find a way to remove only this site's cookie otherwise I'll go ahead and clear them all. The reason I hesitate to do that is that I don't want to lose all that data for other sites. The site address is the correct one as you mentioned but I will look at each suggestion you made and update here. Thanks for your help!

Comment

Are there system problems today?
                Even moving from one forum post to another or from one category to another, the site keeps booting me out and asking for a sign-in again!
                There’s no present like the time...

Comment

Everything works fine for me. Try to clear your cache and/or cookies.
                  theladyboyforums.com
                  asiants.com
                  tgirlasian.com

Comment

Everything works fine for me ever since the site redesign.

Comment

Working...
                    X