Site Change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Site Change

Looks like the site went through a huge revamp since my last visit. I don't mean to offend anyone, especially you Crag, and I understand an update was probably required, but it was certainly not hoped for!!

Seems like it is less user-friendly than before.

I can't even find the button to update my signature... although I don't expect to stop sucking dicks (she-dicks) anytime soon it would still be nice to know the new functionalities.

Other than that, good to be reading you all again!
    Dammmn..there is nothing in my feed so I have no idea what I have missed...😕
    Okk I guess I have to get used to the new format. Slowly finding the features...

Originally posted by tsbanger View Post
    Looks like the site went through a huge revamp since my last visit. I don't mean to offend anyone, especially you Crag, and I understand an update was probably required, but it was certainly not hoped for!

Seems like it is less user-friendly than before.

I can't even find the button to update my signature... although I don't expect to stop sucking dicks (she-dicks) anytime soon it would still be nice to know the new functionalities.

Other than that, good to be reading you all again!
    Welcome back!
    I don't understand what the problems is with a few changes every 10 or 20 years?
    This was the perfect time to finally update it.

Everything may take a bit to get used to but it is way way better and faster. like by a zillion times.

User Settings-->Account-->Conversation Detail Options-->Edit Post Signature

What feed are you talking about?

theladyboyforums.com
    asiants.com
    tgirlasian.com

Comment

If it is the feed on your profile you may have to adjust the filter as it may be only showing one month by default.
      You can change almost every feature on the forum to suit your needs now.

Also subscribed threads can be seen under notifications or under the subscriptions tab.

Click image for larger version

Name:	feed.jpg
Views:	230
Size:	132.0 KB
ID:	845533
      theladyboyforums.com
      asiants.com
      tgirlasian.com

Comment

The upgrade thread will give you more ideas of new stuff on the forum.

There is a brand new review form too.

https://tgirlforums.com/yabbse/forum...ade-april-2020
        theladyboyforums.com
        asiants.com
        tgirlasian.com

Comment

Originally posted by Rockheart View Post

Welcome back!
          I don't understand what the problems is with a few changes every 10 or 20 years?
          This was the perfect time to finally update it.

Everything may take a bit to get used to but it is way way better and faster. like by a zillion times.

User Settings-->Conversation Detail Options-->Edit Post Signature

What feed are you talking about?

Crag: I don't understand what the problems is with a few changes every 10 or 20 years?

Lol you got me there 😂😂

Maybe I became an old slipper type of guy without knowing it... 🤣🤷

Thanks for the info.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockheart View Post
            If it is the feed on your profile you may have to adjust the filter as it may be only showing one month by default.
            You can change almost every feature on the forum to suit your needs now.

Also subscribed threads can be seen under notifications or under the subscriptions tab.
            Yes that was the "feed" I was referring to. Also on the forums main page there is that tab "Last Activity" that does the trick too

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by tsbanger View Post

Crag: I don't understand what the problems is with a few changes every 10 or 20 years?

Lol you got me there 😂😂

Maybe I became an old slipper type of guy without knowing it... 🤣🤷

Thanks for the info.
              I'm an old bathrobe guy so there you go...

I just checked the last upgrade was May 2011, so about 9 years ago.

Yes that was the "feed" I was referring to. Also on the forums main page there is that tab "Last Activity" that does the trick too

Thanks
              I changed the item on the menu bar to be the same as the old forum now.
              "What's New" is now the feed of updated threads. There is also 2 or 3 other ways to do it now too.

Click image for larger version

Name:	navbar.jpg
Views:	213
Size:	35.1 KB
ID:	846308
              theladyboyforums.com
              asiants.com
              tgirlasian.com

Comment

Working...
              X