My first Indian tranny

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My first Indian tranny

I can never forget that day. All these years, running and hiding.. and yet, here I was.. confronting my fears.

The train was packed. There was no way I could safeguard my personal space. And yet I liked it.

The passengers had already been very aggressive towards her. I knew she was scared. And she stood meekly. By my side. Our backs against each other. She knew... one wrong move and they would beat her up. She didn't dare to beg for money.. or steal.. the bogey was calm now. Silent. The passengers didn't perceive her as a threat anymore. But she knew. She had to behave. This is a common scene in Indian trains. Hijras, the poor trangender community always find themselves in a volatile situation. When they encounter someone alone, they will dominate them. Curse them. And to ensure the curse is taken back, men and women will pay a small fee. But there are times when the situation is not so favorable. As was today. The passengers had threatened to beat her up. And she had no choice but to behave. She would get off the next station. But would take 30 more minutes. And now, she was standing right behind me. Our backs facing each other. I had fantasticed about transexuals. Their slender dark bodies, plump waists, ample bosoms and the hidden surprise, tucked carefully under their saris. And today, here she was.. behind me. I was afraid. But I knew I wanted this more than ever. I gathered courage. And pressed my hips onto her hips. I could feel the heat. Taste her fear. She didn't resist. She pressed her fleshly hips against mine. I am not sure if she was afraid or excited. But I could feel her heat. And for the next 30 minutes, I took every opportunity to press against her. And she took every opportunity to press against me. She reciprocated every time. Clenching her buttocks every now and then as if biting me. Every bump, every thud and there she was, pressed against me..

She had brown skin. Her hair was a bit of mess. I could smell her sweat. She was fleshy. Soft even.. I hadn't seen her face clearly.. But it didn't matter anymore. I was overwhelmed.

The train pulled into the next station. And she hurried away. Eager to get off the train. But was she reciprocating out of fear? No. I had felt her lust too.. and I wanted to know. So I disembarked.. this wasn't my stop. But it felt as if I had reached my destination. I followed her as she made her way out of the station. People gave her dirty looks. I could see them rejecting her. She wasn't a part of a normal society. And yet, she navigated. With every step away from the train, she seemed to gain her confidence back. She knew fully well she was being followed. Every now and then, she sneaked a look. I could see her pointed nose, her kohl eyes, her sumptuous lips every now and then. And I knew I wanted her. But then, as we started walking on a deserted patch of the highway, she stopped. It was just us. To our left was nothing.. just shrubs and thickets. To our right, cars zoomed by. She turned. I could see the goddess in her full glory. A curved nose. Deep dark eyes. Long curvy hair.
    Nostrils that pinched with her every breath and a bosom that rose and fell, as if saluting her existence. I knew she was scared. She was way smaller than I was. She was short and plump. Her lips were full. She had tiny breasts. But caught me were her deep eyes. And yet they were full of fear. I took a few more steps. I was just a few steps away when she said, "I will scream if you touch me". I took one more step towards her. There was no way she would last in a fight with me. And she knew that. But I didn't want to hurt her. I wanted to cherish her!

I looked deep into her eyes. " Don't scream. I will not hurt you. I am mesmerized by you.", I said..

I wanted her. She knew she had me. She took my hand and we went into the bushes. She said.. "500Rs".. I said.. "a thousand for you".. and she smiled, I knew I had drowned in lust. I held her arms and pressed them.. she squealed. She jumped and put her lips on mine. I undraped her sari. It was dark now and I removed my clothes. Then, as I looked at her, I put my hands on her blouse and tore that. I wanted her to be scared a bit. She stood stark naked in front of me. As I caressed her thighs, my hands wandered towards her limp cock. It was wet. Dripping. I kissed her hard. My arms grabbed her back. And as I stroked her back, I moved down, holding her soft buttocks. These were the same buttocks that had clenched my hips in the train. I would enjoy them today. But there was time for that. I let go of her lips and my focussed on her curvy chest. As I bit her nipples, I grabbed her hips, and she clenched, moaning.. "aahhhh.... aaah... chodo mujhe.. dard ho raha hai".. (aahhh.. aaah.. leave me.. it's paining).. but I was in no mood. She had asked for 500, I had given more. And she was mine. As I moved down, I came towards her small penis. The penis made all attempts to be a hard strong one, but failed miserable. Instead, it was wet. I grabbed the foreskin and pulled it back. I let my calloused palms stroke her sensitive penis as she moaned and jerked.. i knew she wouldn't come.. so with one rough hand jerking her tiny cock, I used my other one to capture her balls. And with a sudden jerk, I grabbed her balls in bunch. She was knocked out. As she fell on the ground, I took her in my arms and started kissing her. She knew she was my slave now. I bit her nipples and forced my right hand in her mouth. As she regained her strength, she started moaning and begged to cum.. but I wasnt going to allow that. Igrabbed her balls again and crushed them. As she jerked, I turned her over exposing her cute hips. I grew crazy by that site. I could see her asshole.. she clenched her thighs trying to hide her penis from me. But I was here for the penis. As her small voluptuous figure contracted, I held her legs and with one strong stroke, I got them apart. Now, I could see her balls and her hole and that was driving me crazy... "meri gabd chodo.. please meri gand chodo" (fuck me in the ass.. please fuck me in the ass), she whimpered. But I knew she was only trying to save her balls. I decided to play her game and started licking her ass. She started moaning as I lubricated her asshole and humping my face. I suddenly grabbed her balls and her cock and pulled them like a wedge in between her fleshy legs. What a site it was. A plump hijra.. on her tummy. Her breasts shattered on the road. Her asshole revealed. Her balls and her pathetic stump of a penis exposed in a wedge.. as I started massaging her asshole with my tongue, I would give a small tap oh her balls with my fingers every now and then. Each tap sent her shuddering, accompanied by hoarse moaning. I wasn't going to let her go so easy. I wanted to see her cum. I turned her around and what lay in front of me drove me mad. As she lay on her back, the moon shone on her face and breasts.. she was exhausted and in some pain.. yet, she was in a trance. She was breathing and moaning. "Mai tera paani nikalne wala hun" (i am going to make you cum).. I promised her. I used my strong fingers to caress her balls. And as I pulled the foreskin, exposing the very sensitive parts, I started using my left hand to pleasure her cock. She squealed. The pleasure and the pain was too much for her.. her cock hardened a bit. I could feel the veins on it pump up with her semen. And as she let moaned harder, ready to ejaculate, I let go of her penis and gave a quick sharp slap on her balls, sending her into a wild orgasm. She lay on her side on the road.. her legs clenched. Wind knocked out of her lungs by that slap on her balls. Her moans were loud and as she tried to shield her balls with her hand, I overpowered her once again. She was mine. Her balls were mine. I turned her over and ley her on her tummy. She was still grasping for breath and before she knew it, I had slid my cock into her ass. She was crushed under my weight and as I inserted my full cock inside her, I knew, she was now truly my slave. I started pounding her. And after every few strokes, I took my cock out, leaving a void in her ass. As she grasped and came to terms with the void, I inserted my cock again. She moaned, screamed and squealed. I repeated that for 10 more minutes. Then, I turned her around. I was going to breed her. I pulled her legs apart, exposing the semi erect cock and her blue balls. I jerked her thighs, now exposing her asshole. She was lying on ger back, her face in shock. She was winded, exhausted, coming to terms with the pain and pleasure she had just received. Her back arched, exposing her tiny boobs. I could see her nostrils flare up, readying for the battering. As I drove my cock in her ass, her face made a weird shape. She held my head and pulled me in.. "chodo mujhe.. ab to gand maro meri.. yeh nahi seh pa rahi hun main " (fuck me. Fuck my ass..I cannot take it any longer). I started drilling her. First with a normal pace.. but very soon, I started hammering down. Hee eyes widened and as I fucked her, she ejaculated a pathetic little stream of cum on my tummy. That made me mad with lust and I drilled her even harder. As I was about to cum, I pulled out and shoved my cock in her mouth. I pinched her nosemaking her gasp for breath and as she did, I came into her mouth..

I got up, wore my clothes. She still lay there.. breathless. I took out 3 five hundred Rs notes and flung them on her naked breasts. i started walking away. And as I did, I realised. She had initiated me. She was my saviour, my goddess. I turned. She was trying to get up. I knew her balls hurt. I walked back to her. Bent down. And kissed her deeply. " Ab nahi.. aur nahi. Bas ho gaya. Mujhe jaane do" (no more.. not any more. This is enough. Please let me go), she panicked and wailed. I looked into her eyes. Gave her another 500 and left the scene.

Working...
X