Celebrity Twin!!!!! :O

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Celebrity Twin!!!!! :O

I’ve been getting a lot of emails lately about how closely I resemble a very beautiful and well known actress. Oddly enough throughout my whole transition, people have even stopped me in the street and said that I look just like that same person. I’ve dreamed of becoming famous and well I guess in some [...]

More...
    Click Here to see all of me on Shemale Yum

New Shemale Yum Sets!!!!!!!

wow do I have lots of multimedia for you boys!!! so get out the tissues and lube fellas hahahaaha I won`t say much as the video and photos will speak for themselves. I just want to let you guys know that I really appreciate all of you readers and subscribers and pleaseeeee don`t hesitate to [...]

More...

Comment

no updates today eh!!!!

Hey boys, No updates today boys, but there are some very exciting things going on for me right now! I am getting ready and making myself all dolled up for a weekend of lude and inappropriate Jizelle. Lmao! I finally set up my webcam so I’ll be making more video entries soon. We are getting [...]

More...

Comment

Camera Up My Bum Bum

I’m really enjoying showing everyone parts of my city! I’m a very proud Canadian, but it still doesn’t stop me from wanting to move to LA hahahaha I love the states too, in fact I used to live in Chicago for a little while. Anyways so I took everyone on a trip to the downtown [...]

More...

Comment

Jizzy On FaceBooky!

It’s time to join the rest of the millions of people and get on FACEBOOK!! I finally created a FB account just for all you guys out there to find personal videos and some off set photos of me It’s quite simple to find me really, just click here on my name JIZELLE MOORE and [...]

More...

Comment

Rainy days, downtown trips, and topless dances

Hey guys! Haven’t updated for you in a couple of days so I am writing an entry to give you some info about what I’ve been up to. First of all the weather in Toronto is soo humid its impossible to do anything. I am running around everywhere trying to get as much material for [...]

More...

Comment

thank you for the compliments

Hey everybody !I wanted to really thank all of you who looked at my stuff and left me nice comments, here or on my forum. It is really nice of all of you! In fact, I invite everyone to comment if they feel they want to! You can also give me new ideas and tips [...]

More...

Comment

Toronto Harbourfront Adventure!

Hey boys! I decided to go to the harbourfront in Toronto, and show you a little about me and my city. Enjoy! more to come! xxx Jizelle

More...

Comment

Working...
                X