Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets get to the big question, does seeing a Transgender person or a Transexual Escort, mak

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Lets get to the big question, does seeing a Transgender person or a Transexual Escort, mak

    Lets get to the big question, does seeing a Transgender person or a Transexual Escort, make you GAY? ? r/asktransgender
    reddit.com - With this question I never know whether I should be pissed off or just laugh at ignorance. Instead, I wrote the following... Please do comment, thanks folks..... The first definition of gay is; to be?

    Tweeted by @TSRobbiRacks https://twitter.com/TSRobbiRacks/sta...92638345768960

    More...
    THE TGIRL TIMES
    Your Tgirl Newspaper bring you all the latest TS news from the internet!

  • #2
    lol not the "am I gay" question again.... wish we could all put that one to rest and just have sex with who we want to without labels.

    Comment


    • #3
      I don't let others' labels define who I am. I'll do whatever I want with whoever I want.

      Basically, you do you and I'll do me

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by justvisiting2016 View Post
        lol not the "am I gay" question again....
        Lol..... same here

        Comment


        • #5
          While those people are trying to label me I will be fucking one of my GF's pussy and ass, and going out and having a date with an escort and sucking dick and fucking more ass. They can keep themselves busy debating the finer points of what my sexuality is while I am buried deep in sex.

          Just some blunt thoughts

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by justvisiting2016 View Post
            While those people are trying to label me I will be fucking one of my GF's pussy and ass, and going out and having a date with an escort and sucking dick and fucking more ass. They can keep themselves busy debating the finer points of what my sexuality is while I am buried deep in sex.

            Just some blunt thoughts
            That sounds like a good time! If I may say we have a very common way of doing things

            Comment



            Working...
            X