Transsexual Gang Bang 7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transsexual Gang Bang 7

The best TS gangbangs around. Hardcore trannies getting banged from every direction.
    Studio: Trans500 Studios
    Series:Transsexual Gang Bang
    Starring:Gaby InkSofia Obregon

More...
    Tgirl Forums Movie Theatre

Guys hit on me so much and it was great because I love sucking cock. Most of the guys who hit on me got a blowjob to completion. They thought they got a blowjob form a woman. I figured why ruin their fun. Let them think they just got a blowjob from a really hot girl with big tits.
    One guy fell in love with me and my magical lips. A few swallows will do that to most guys. When I showed him the whole package, he was shocked, but he would not leave me alone. Even when I fucked his ass a few times, he would not leave me alone. He stalked me for a really long time.
    But this really was not enough for me. I figured since I passed for a girl to just about everybody, I would use it to really get some pleasure. I began by looking in one of those swinger magazines. I noticed there was an ad for a gangbang crew. It was a group of black guys who could get together 7-12 guys to fuck a single woman or somebody's wife. The pictures looked like most of these guys had gorgeous dicks, so I decided to set something up.
    When I got a hold of the main contact guy, I told him I was a single woman who really wanted to get gangbanged by a bunch of guys with big dicks and I would be in their town in one week. He told me that on that weekend only 10 guys would be in town. I thought it sounded great so we set it up.
    I alomst could not wait. I decided I better prepare myself for the experience so I spent several nights shoving a big dildo in my ass to prepare myself for the banging I was hoping for.
    I also decided I would not let the see under my skirt until I had them all nice and hard. I opened motel room door to a group of sexy black men. I welcomed them in and immediately dropped to my knees and said, "What are we waiting for? Let's see some of those sweet black cocks!"

For harder sex
    Sildenafil: Cenforce, Fildena 100

Comment

Watching Transsexual Gang Bang
      Last edited by neckbonoy3; 01-24-2023, 02:27 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X