Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm a size queen. Anyone else here the same? Share your experiences with TS

Hi guys,

As the title suggests, I am a size queen. For those of you who don't know what that means...

A Size Queen is Someone who prefers sexual partners with large penises/ cocks.

I love girls who are well endowed and have big cocks. Even though I am a versatile guy, I find myself slowly leaning more towards being a bottom. And even then I find that I would prefer someone who has big package than someone who is smaller. My preferred range is girls who have a 7.5+ inches beast between their legs.

My best experience in India so far with someone extremely well endowed is Divya the D Queen. Having that cock was blissful heaven. What's more she enjoyed being on top it turned me on even more. Will never forget the experience.

​​​​is anyone else here a size queen? Share some of your experiences will well hung TS tops.

Link of diya prophile?

Comment

Originally posted by Abu@123 View Post
      Link of diya prophile?
      https://massagerepublic.com/shemale-...cation=Kolkata

Comment

She is soo famous still we don't have her dick Pic. How strange is this..

Comment

Originally posted by Loverboyraj View Post
          She is soo famous still we don't have her dick Pic. How strange is this..
          https://tgirlforums.com/yabbse/filed...tch?id=1218075

Comment

That picture is unclear and does not justice to her cock. Her body is petite with nice rounded tits but the moment she spreads her legs and you get to see her hard cock you won't believe that she's that hung.

Comment

Not a quality Pic, right !!?

Comment

Yes

Comment

Working...
                X