Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bangalore: Reviews and Discussions new

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • .

    Comment


    • .

      Comment


      • Originally posted by huntGoni View Post
        Anyone visited

        https://massagerepublic.com/shemale-...s-finally-back

        planning to visit tomorrow. Feedback’s appreciated
        Review? Damages? Location?

        Comment


        • Anyone has met her?
          https://massagerepublic.com/shemale-...-have-big-dick
          she looks cute and I wanted to know if she’s safe.

          Comment


          • Due to constant banning of telegram review groups, we have developed an app that tracks all indian shemale videos, reviews, ratings. You can download app from tsbuster.com. you can also see how much others paid, chat in city room and post reviews and watch shemale specific videos.

            tsbuster.com

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Shemalefucker1945 View Post
              Due to constant banning of telegram review groups, we have developed an app that tracks all indian shemale videos, reviews, ratings. You can download app from tsbuster.com. you can also see how much others paid, chat in city room and post reviews and watch shemale specific videos.

              tsbuster.com
              No web version?

              Great initiative BTW

              Comment


              • Hey guys, I went across the area of Koramangala, sony signal, Madiwala and silk board at 2 am. I couldn't find any shemales in these areas. Am I missing out on something? Dm me as its my first time

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Shemalefucker1945 View Post
                  Due to constant banning of telegram review groups, we have developed an app that tracks all indian shemale videos, reviews, ratings. You can download app from tsbuster.com. you can also see how much others paid, chat in city room and post reviews and watch shemale specific videos.

                  tsbuster.com
                  Can you explain why no shemale escorts listed in Bangalore city?

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Anshuman36 View Post
                    Hey guys, I went across the area of Koramangala, sony signal, Madiwala and silk board at 2 am. I couldn't find any shemales in these areas. Am I missing out on something? Dm me as its my first time
                    Did you expect Shemales standing on the road late at night?

                    Generally these kind of pickups were happening a couple of years ago in service road of Rammurthy Nagar Flyover over ORR or service road on Hebbal towards the Airport. But The quality of those shemales are like the ones we find begging at randomn signals with high risk of STDs.

                    Comment



                    Working...
                    X