Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Delhi: Reviews and Discussions

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hi,
    has anyone taken service from following she is rude online but promises moon

    https://massagerepublic.com/shemale-...sage-therapist

    any feedback would be appreciated
    regards
    Jj

    Comment


    • I met Maedie Rae recently, a shemale in Delhi from North East India.




      It was a mix experience. As a person she is very good. Welcoming, accommodating, service oriented, not a clock watcher, did not demand payment in advance. She looks even better than pics.




      I went for a versatile session but for my disappointment she could not get her dick hard. She tried watching porn also but it also did not work.




      Hence if you looking for a bottom shemale, you should try her. But not suitable for versatile or top experience.




      https://www.shemalelisting.com/model/Maedie_Rae77

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Jaggajatt View Post
        Hi,
        has anyone taken service from following she is rude online but promises moon

        https://massagerepublic.com/shemale-...sage-therapist

        any feedback would be appreciated
        regards
        Jj
        Extremely high level attitude as if she is the only intelligent and genuine person in the universe and all other are useless folies.

        Avoid her if you are not obsessed with her for whatsoever reason.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by 1995ranjit View Post

          10k budget
          There are many in this price

          Comment


          • https://www.escortshemales.com/model/NancyAce

            Guys is this profile genuine ? Any reviews if possible

            Comment


            • https://massagerepublic.com/shemale-...a-asian-indian
              How is her service? Any reviews

              Comment


              • Anyone has tried Stacy Esa at South Delhi. The below is her link:

                https://massagerepublic.com/shemale-...dyboy-mistress
                https://www.shemalelisting.com/model/LadyBoy_143

                Looks tempting

                Comment


                • Originally posted by tsts_04 View Post
                  Hey everyone, i was looking for a hard mistress shemale in delhi and have narrowed it down between https://massagerepublic.com/shemale-...dyboy-mistress
                  and mistress manshi https://massagerepublic.com/shemale-...s-manshi-9inch
                  if anyone has ever visited or has any opinions, any input would be greatly appreciated
                  Did you try anyone?

                  Comment


                  • New here - any review for this one ? Much appreciated.

                    https://massagerepublic.com/shemale-...hi/nora-famboy

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Kumarcool View Post
                      Anyone has tried Stacy Esa at South Delhi. The below is her link:

                      https://massagerepublic.com/shemale-...dyboy-mistress
                      https://www.shemalelisting.com/model/LadyBoy_143

                      Looks tempting
                      she is so cute & beautiful in person, smell is so good i feel crazy when i kiss her & get satisfied getting fuck by her , she have very long strong stamina .i met her 3rd Times from last month , i always offer her more extra money whenever i meet her , her hospitality is awesome i feel like home but she is pure Dom Top mistress...

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Lalu View Post

                        she is so cute & beautiful in person, smell is so good i feel crazy when i kiss her & get satisfied getting fuck by her , she have very long strong stamina .i met her 3rd Times from last month , i always offer her more extra money whenever i meet her , her hospitality is awesome i feel like home but she is pure Dom Top mistress...
                        How much you pay her a session..?
                        10k is negotiable or not...

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Akshit Varma View Post

                          How much you pay her a session..?
                          10k is negotiable or not...
                          The first time I had a session with her, I felt very comfortable, so I asked if I could have another session, and she agreed. I paid 25k, including drinks. After that, I started visiting her regularly and usually booked two sessions each time....

                          Comment


                          • Hello trans mongerers,

                            looking for a versatile session with this hottie.
                            Can anyone share their reviews or experience with her?

                            https://www.shemalelisting.com/model/Amy_scarlet

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Lalu View Post

                              The first time I had a session with her, I felt very comfortable, so I asked if I could have another session, and she agreed. I paid 25k, including drinks. After that, I started visiting her regularly and usually booked two sessions each time....
                              Actually, this will be my 1st time getting fucked... Does she handle virgins? I checked out her profile statement, that made me feel something different. Money is not a problem..

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Akshit Varma View Post
                                Actually, this will be my 1st time getting fucked... Does she handle virgins? I checked out her profile statement, that made me feel something different. Money is not a problem..
                                Bro, you’ll have a really good time, especially if it’s your first time. She has plenty of toys to make things easier and more comfortable, so don’t worry. When she opens the door, you’ll be surprised by how she looks and how feminine she is. The good thing is you don’t have to worry too much about the money—you can just relax and enjoy yourself. She’ll take good care of you and make sure you have a good experience. Let me know how it goes after you meet her. Good luck bro

                                Comment



                                Working...
                                X