X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hai Bangalore, any reviews about megan

Comment

• Originally posted by foreg View Post

Having so much experience in the scene and yet 3 previous posts in as many years!! What about all the girls other than Celina aka Selena and Lovely Jasmi? bangaloreyes and you are the ones that created the fear of dirty toilets in my mind with your reviews which is one of the main reasons why I prefer an out-call.

I got the impression from your review of Selena that you didn't pay her upfront. If that was indeed the case, how did you manage to get her agree to that?

Pls. consider participating more actively here bro.
      I sure will try to.

TBH, I rarely get a chance to write anything home about. But will sure share more experiences.

Comment

• Any reviews about Jasmin

Comment

• I was in Hyderabad recently and the sheer amount of filipino options there boggled my mind. Luckily I had time and budget to cover a few of them.

Same MO : I ping them and get details. But only make a deal when I can reach their location immediately. No bargaining and will just put my final offer. Someone here messaged me asking about this. Worked everytime for me barring one experience. Key is to ask when theyre free. Before reaching their place, just put your final offer. I've paid nothing more than 10k to filipinos hosting in 5stars. Sometimes even lesser.

More details of my encounters coming in next post

Comment

• Originally posted by Ramesh3686 View Post
            Any reviews about Jasmin
            If you're asking about lovely jasmi. She used to be a gem before but the attitude got the better of her now. Doesn't communicate properly, behaves as if she's doing you a favor. Wouldn't recommend.

Comment

• Had an unbelievably hot session with Liza/Alisha this Monday night https://massagerepublic.com/shemale-...e/lizza-indian .

She knows how to take care of you. She actually provided service, not just a bang bang thankyou mam type which is usually seen. She is into hardcore domination.....my ass gone completely haha....loads of sucking, kissing and licking back and forth. She has all the toys, cock ring..whip..collar...mouth tag.....her cock is thick, about 5inches long I guess....she keeps enough lube which is needed cause of the girth. She's a good bottom too, ass meant for hardcore drilling ..nice round and ripe. Most importantly she's clean and room was also decent.

Had a satisfying session after a very long time

Comment

• hi .........hi
                Last edited by Hazem; 08-16-2024, 03:52 PM.

Comment

• hi
                  Last edited by Hazem; 08-16-2024, 03:51 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scoldme View Post
                    Had an unbelievably hot session with Liza/Alisha this Monday night https://massagerepublic.com/shemale-...e/lizza-indian .

She knows how to take care of you. She actually provided service, not just a bang bang thankyou mam type which is usually seen. She is into hardcore domination.....my ass gone completely haha....loads of sucking, kissing and licking back and forth. She has all the toys, cock ring..whip..collar...mouth tag.....her cock is thick, about 5inches long I guess....she keeps enough lube which is needed cause of the girth. She's a good bottom too, ass meant for hardcore drilling ..nice round and ripe. Most importantly she's clean and room was also decent.

Had a satisfying session after a very long time
                    She is really good but i found her voice very manly and her cock tip was little dry and kind a rough... So didn't give BJ to her ... Otherwise she is worth...

Comment

• Hi Guys.. please let me know about this girl. Any one met her or reviewed about her services? It will be helpful
                      thanks in advance.

https://massagerepublic.com/shemale-...alore/parinita

Comment

Last edited by Django990; 12-24-2022, 04:36 AM.

Comment

• Hi Guys.. please let me know about this girl. Any one met her or reviewed about her services? It will be helpful
                          thanks in advance.

https://massagerepublic.com/shemale-...alore/parinita

Guys please any one give me an update of Parinita.

how she’s as TOP & is it safe to visit her place?
                          how was the service by the way?

please help me guys! Waiting for the genuine reply thanks in advance.

Comment

• hi
                            Last edited by Hazem; 08-16-2024, 03:51 PM.

Comment

• Any share tgirl telegram link and discord link plz

Comment

• https://massagerepublic.com/shemale-...adid-malaysian
                                Recently i meet latifa in bangalore. I choose her because she has very good reviews on MR but i was nervous because i myself was meeting her first time.
                                i went to her location which was at safe place. she opened the door with smile on her face. Her room was very nice and clean. She was wearing a nice black lingerie. she hugged me and made me seat on her bed corner and she sat near me. we chatted for sometime and after once i get comfortable she ask me to get clean in bathroom which i did. After me she went to bathroom and cleaned herself.
                                i was laying on bed. she come over me and started kissing me. She slowly moved towards my bottom and remove my underwear. my cock was already erected. she took it in her hand and straight away started sucking it. her blowjob skill was awesome. after that she took me in front of mirror and suck my cock there. i fucked her mouth in that position.
                                after that i made her lay on bed and i removed her lingerie. her boobs were huge. i suck them harder. i could feel her erected cock when i was playing with her boobs. i immediately moved towards her cock licking her belly area. her cock was cleanly shaven and was smelling great. i took her banana shape cock in my mouth and started sucking it harder as i can. she was moaning when i was sucking her. she put her cock deep in my mouth and also fuck my mouth as i demanded it. i licked her ball too. when i was sucking her ball she raised her legs and guided my mouth towards her asshole. i already told her on WhatsApp that i like licking asshole so keeping it in her mind she guided me towards her asshole. her asshole was very clean and was smelling great. i first lightly kiss her asshole then lick it. i put lots of saliva there and lick it. she was in heaven at that time and was constantly encouraging me to lick it. seeing my affection towards her asshole she asked me to apply chocolate syrup on her asshole and lick it. i did it and trust me it was a great experience of my life. after that we did 69 and suck each other for while in that position.
                                she put condom on my cock and i fuck in different positions. her moan was awesome during fucking. i cum in condom. after that she asked me to suck her for some time. i suck her untile she cums. she dint cum in my mouth.
                                my experience with her was awesome and i will recommend her to all
                                Last edited by Killer; 12-27-2022, 11:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X