Bangalore: Reviews and Discussions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rahul40 View Post

.hi again n again 😂😂 they put review ur self that hunglover_blr or u escapist. They r not client these Philippine shemale make a new telegram or they handle forum as we as did u notice ... Only in Bangalore Philippine shemale got good reviews..why any idea ... Why not indian got any review idian shemales ... I meet all Philippine shemale they don't have more then 6 size or even not erract totally waist money in philippines shemales....
    You have made just 2 posts (and this 2nd one is difficult to understand) making unsubstantiated comments when there are 30+ other reviews of old genuine members saying these Philippina Trans girls are the best in terms of service, satisfaction and hygiene.

I guess Indian Trans girls are facing the heat. Good.

​​​​​

Comment

• My 2 cent on Philipnes service provider.

Firstly I am an Indian and have never met a Philipno service provider in india.
      I have posted and deleted quite. Few reviews starting from HA days. And till date no reviews on the expat girls.

Having worked and lived over seas for a decade and from my experience about Philipno’s in general.

male or female - these people are extremely clean, I had over 15 Philipno’s working in my team vs other nationalities hands down these guys are extremely organized, clean and straight forward.

I have never seen a philipno’s shoes dirty.
      Always with a fresh haircut, clean cloths, showered and well spoken.

hygiene is not considered as a top thing in the philipnes bcoz Hygiene is a regular part of life style .

unlike other East Asians, 75% of the male population are circumcised.

women - beautiful from the out side and inside.

Free spirit, God fearing and straight forward and super clean.

i agree service providers can be dirty at times.

camilia - met her in the middle few years go super clean with a small functional cock vs our desi chicks with a massive limp, smelly cock, nasty attitude and disgusting service.

how does that sound ?

Stop being racist against these service providers they are here to serve you .

also i am not saying all desi check smell .
      gia - fresh like a flower
      Leo - always clean
      Ashley - clean / unshaved mentioned
      but no smell.
      michelle
      Angel
      all these are very clean.

Pinoy Ts and girls are much clear than any Spanish or South American .

Kindly over look typo errors .
      reckon the educated ones will get the message.

Met almost every single SP in this city.
      Walked out on so many paying them 2k for spending 15mim with out even touching them .

Guys post ur experience so that we know if it’s worth visiting them .

any reviews on Ayesha Jaan ?
      She is in Bangalore:

Comment

• Pls dm the link for telegram
        thank you

Comment

• Please dm the telegram link.

Comment

• pl DM me the telegram group....

Comment

• Hello, can someone plz send me Telegram link for Bangalore. Have met many TS and can share details and also get info and a regular basis. Thanks alot.

Comment

• Please stop asking for telegram link. The group is dead and it was creating no value.

Stick to posting your reviews here. I hope mods remove these posts.

Comment

• Recently had a session with MistressKiss. Really need to write that it was one of its kind. I have had sessions across many countries but this was very special here. She was extremely friendly, honoured all the requests. Will love to go back to her again and again, but she is very very expensive when talking abt shemales.

Comment

• Guys, see many of them offering video sessions.
                    while opting for a video session anything to be aware of? Is it safe to make yourself seen on the cam?

Comment

• Anyone here taken service with Yangki.
                      https://m.in.locan.to/bangalore/ID_4...Bangalore.html

Comment

• Originally posted by Rahul40 View Post

.hi again n again 😂😂 they put review ur self that hunglover_blr or u escapist. They r not client these Philippine shemale make a new telegram or they handle forum as we as did u notice ... Only in Bangalore Philippine shemale got good reviews..why any idea ... Why not indian got any review idian shemales ... I meet all Philippine shemale they don't have more then 6 size or even not erract totally waist money in philippines shemales....
                        I dont think i need to reply to you, old timers know what kind of contributions i have made to this group... i suspect your intentions considering you are less than 3 months old member...

Comment

• Hello, firstly I apologise since my question is off topic.
                          does anyone on this group know decent girls(not trans) that provide service in Bangalore?
                          Would be grateful if someone could help.
                          TIA

Comment

• Hey guys I think people here don't accept anyone's genuine review .After I posted a review about misstress kiss who is good for nothing except her being hygiene, ......I just gave my review which I felt.
                            I think the complete review forum is fake then as I never found this girl( mistresskiss ) to be attractive nor in her looks not her dick .... only being hygeine won't work as am paying for the looks & for dick for which the website is there ,why to waste money & if u don't agree to my review just passon.
                            N hunglover don't a request to u kindly dont say anyone's review to be suspicious as every id I can see in this page are a recent made Id.(Sunny Agarwal)id made yesterday only .
                            If u people are saying so the whole forum is fake guys please don't believe here .all are fake reviews 👍

Comment

• I’m new to this group, have had alot of experience with both guys and shemales in banglore. Love getting fucked and suck and get my boobs sucked. About my body I’m a chubby fair guy with no hair and big boobs and ass. Looking to have some fun here. If you guys want me to share my pics or videos let me know.

Comment

• Created new telegram group for banglore https://t.me/blr_forum

Comment

Working...
                                X