No announcement yet.

Bangalore: Reviews and Discussions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She has undeveloped dick, definitely not pussy!
    but has organs of women

Originally posted by maverick1812 View Post

Intersex is having an undeveloped dick and a pussy together.

Comment

• Guys any detailed review for kikikinky (Lara)?!! Really want to know about her...Can she top? Donations?

Comment

• Hello friends.. has a anyone visited this mallu TS .. please share your suggestions and feedback

https://ii.skokka.com/transsexual/ba...ort-in0u6hpyr/

Comment

• Originally posted by vegeta69 View Post
          Guys any detailed review for kikikinky (Lara)?!! Really want to know about her...Can she top? Donations?
          She is Pot Op... charges very high

Comment

• Originally posted by MohithTF View Post
            Hello friends.. has a anyone visited this mallu TS .. please share your suggestions and feedback

https://ii.skokka.com/transsexual/ba...ort-in0u6hpyr/
            Do not visit her.. she is a CD and very bad . Won't enjoy.. she is a fake

Comment

• Originally posted by TopBullet View Post
              Hello guys need advice for

https://massagerepublic.com/shemale-...lore/rimpa-sen

https://massagerepublic.com/shemale-...hite-and-asian

https://massagerepublic.com/shemale-...e/megan-indian

All are quoted 6k is it fair price or should I negotiate.
              Who is kinky in bed?
              I would say Rimpa is really kinky. If you get her high she will do anything. Very agrresive dominant. But not a great conversation.only wild sex

Comment

• Originally posted by Jo13jake View Post

Do not visit her.. she is a CD and very bad . Won't enjoy.. she is a fake
                Thank for updating me buddy

Comment

• Originally posted by Sandytnew View Post

I would say Rimpa is really kinky. If you get her high she will do anything. Very agrresive dominant. But not a great conversation.only wild sex
                  Have met Megan. Won't say she is worth 6k. Maybe 4k at max. Worth one time visit.

Soft dick, hard small boobs. Borderline CD.

Kind of "wam bam thank you ma'am" kind.

Comment

• I was in Bangalore for this weekend and met Latifa again. I was in the mood to try someone else this time but its the quality of service which she has provided in past that i actually dont feel like wasting money anywhere else.
                    she was amazing and knew all what i like and did everything you would expect from a girlfriend. She didnt let me do the hard work and took control from the beginning and helped me till i cum inside her..
                    (under protection)
                    cleaned up and then we cuddled for good time inside a blanket and she let me touch her and i made her feel good with a handjob and after a while we did it again..
                    if you like BDSM stuff(soft BDSM), she gives that and make it cherry on top of her services..
                    Latifa is not a time watcher and she knows the business and so happy to have met her in past..
                    she is someone i would go to for services anyday..
                    I bought her some gift (drinks), and chocolates..

Comment

• Originally posted by accessALL View Post
                      I was in Bangalore for this weekend and met Latifa again. I was in the mood to try someone else this time but its the quality of service which she has provided in past that i actually dont feel like wasting money anywhere else.
                      she was amazing and knew all what i like and did everything you would expect from a girlfriend. She didnt let me do the hard work and took control from the beginning and helped me till i cum inside her..
                      (under protection)
                      cleaned up and then we cuddled for good time inside a blanket and she let me touch her and i made her feel good with a handjob and after a while we did it again..
                      if you like BDSM stuff(soft BDSM), she gives that and make it cherry on top of her services..
                      Latifa is not a time watcher and she knows the business and so happy to have met her in past..
                      she is someone i would go to for services anyday..
                      I bought her some gift (drinks), and chocolates..
                      How much did she charge dude..

Comment

• Originally posted by abhfeet6 View Post
                        Hi Fellas. Totally new here. Pls suggest a good choice for first timers among shemales in Bangalore circuit. Looking for more of GFE and wish to be a top. Although dont mind adoring a beautiful bar
                        Can try latifa.
                        No words

Comment

• Anyone try tanishq on massage republic please ..
                          need advise..

Comment

• Hi All Thanks for regular advise. i am planning to meet Latifa day after tomorrow. any last minute advise. are there any better TS in town?
                            let me knwo if there is anyone better or equal to her or if she is good then also so that I can go peacefully. Thank you

Comment

• Originally posted by BeastInside View Post
                              Hi All Thanks for regular advise. i am planning to meet Latifa day after tomorrow. any last minute advise. are there any better TS in town?
                              let me knwo if there is anyone better or equal to her or if she is good then also so that I can go peacefully. Thank you
                              I would suggest you to try Mistress Kiss if you are looking for a kinky experience, she got unique looks overall, pretty like a barbie and her services are too good. She is very humble and can be dominant too.😅.

Comment

• Originally posted by MagicMike View Post

I would suggest you to try Mistress Kiss if you are looking for a kinky experience, she got unique looks overall, pretty like a barbie and her services are too good. She is very humble and can be dominant too.😅.
                                FYI. Ms KISS is out of BLR for next few weeks

Comment

Working...
                                X