No announcement yet.

Bangalore: Reviews and Discussions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today I met Tanish. she stays in good locality and have a nice spacious apartment. She is slim and classy and fun person to be with.
    She has huge I mean huge shecock ever I have seen Its actually bigger than my Iphone 11. I would say easily 9 inch when fully erect. Girth of her dick is also more than any I have seen.
    And my god she can fuck for hour and more. and Yes she cums also as I let her cum in my mouth๐Ÿ˜›.
    The best thing is she treat her clients well and definitely not a time watcher.
    Yes she may be TV as she has mention in MR(https://massagerepublic.com/shemale-...ngalore/tanish) but her style of talking and her figure is feminine enough.
    She also has future plan to get Implants. I wish her all the best for successful operation. Then will meet her after that ๐Ÿ˜Š
    PS: I will mention detail experience in MR.
    Last edited by mr_softy_ass; 12-01-2021, 12:53 PM.

Comment

• Hi guys.

Have anyone tried Kushi from Massage republic? Who stays in Kormangala.

Her MR -
      https://massagerepublic.com/female-e...angalore/kushi

Couls you pls suggest some good girls (not trans) around Bangalore?

Comment

• Missing the philipino ladyboys like mistress , apple etc, the services they offered were incomparable.
        Barring Michelle and Rachel I don't think now there's much of a good selection.

Comment

• Originally posted by maverick1812 View Post
          Review for Rachelle, TS RACHELLE VACCINATED 4 VACCINATED ONES, Indian Transsexual companion in Bangalore (massagerepublic.com)

She is amazing. Even prettier than pictures.
          No time rush. Has a wonderful sense of humor.
          Nice banana and peach ๐Ÿ˜‰ fully functional.
          Amazing body and beautiful face. I mean what are you looking for also? Its all what you need in 1 place. She is very classy, I would definitely visit her again.โค๏ธ๐Ÿ–ค
          Are you serious.. She's an old lady who has done so much surgery on her face so basically plastic how is that beauty.. Beauty shud be natural no matter wat the age u shouldnt be plastic.. I found her fake n not that good ..

Comment

• Guys looking for a bottom for a threesome with Stella in bangalore. Contact me asap on telegram @Summer_2090

Comment

• Hey guys, any other good top in bangalore as of now other than michelle and tanish

Comment

• Yesterday I meet ruhi roy vertually on Cam
                  She is look fantastic
                  and she honest i an got best service.
                • she is in banglore

Comment

• Originally posted by Tsloveforever View Post

Are you serious.. She's an old lady who has done so much surgery on her face so basically plastic how is that beauty.. Beauty shud be natural no matter wat the age u shouldnt be plastic.. I found her fake n not that good ..
                  I somehow agree and disagree..
                  Rachelle is very calm and nice as a human.. she lets you do anything you want with her and also takes in the load in her mouth for you.. (if you come up clean)
                  She is not that old.. she does take care of the client's need...
                  I'm a top but she doesnt get hard for sure is what I realised..

Comment

• Originally posted by Scoldme View Post
                    Missing the philipino ladyboys like mistress , apple etc, the services they offered were incomparable.
                    Barring Michelle and Rachel I don't think now there's much of a good selection.
                    FYI Apple, Camilla and Candice are in town....

Comment

• Originally posted by Hunglover_blr View Post

Yes but not replying at all !!!

Comment

• Hi, just heard, thnx !
                        Originally posted by Hunglover_blr View Post

Comment

• How about apple and candies? Who among these two are good tops?? Pls suggest

Comment

• Originally posted by Daof View Post
                            How about apple and candies? Who among these two are good tops?? Pls suggest
                            Both are bottoms... amongst them Apple is pure bottom .

Comment

• Originally posted by Guddo7 View Post

Yes but not replying at all !!!
                              Likely they get harassed a lot by Indian TS. Threatening call etc. First timers need to message and keep trying...

Comment

• Originally posted by Hunglover_blr View Post

Both are bottoms... amongst them Apple is pure bottom .
                                Okay, any other good tops in bangalore now?? Apart from Michelle and Tanish

Comment

Working...
                                X