X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craving for philippine or thai shemales or ladyboys
    any good ones available?

Comment

• From what I see in previous posts and fights, best to avoid Bella (Clara Ann), Jazz and Debbie. Debbie provides great service but just the fact the she stays with Jazz is a big red flag not to visit. I mean you can see from above behavior.

Avoiding these will give you guys peace of mind from drama. Stay safe guys!

Comment

• Originally posted by vacerum View Post
        From what I see in previous posts and fights, best to avoid Bella (Clara Ann), Jazz and Debbie. Debbie provides great service but just the fact the she stays with Jazz is a big red flag not to visit. I mean you can see from above behavior.

Yep, it cannot be put better than this. Also, check the account posts and when they joined... If it's fairly new... Kindly verify the content of post with the account holder...

Just keep the forum clean with reviews and discussion

PS: that includes me too...

Comment

Last edited by Jazz; 08-25-2022, 11:55 AM.

Comment

Last edited by Jazz; 08-25-2022, 11:57 AM.

Comment

Last edited by Jazz; 08-25-2022, 11:58 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by klop View Post
                https://www.shemalelisting.com/reviews/sharah_crew hello all i want to meet her l, is she worth trying, what are the pros n cons …?
                pls share any reviews about latifa…?

Comment

• Originally posted by vacerum View Post
                  From what I see in previous posts and fights, best to avoid Bella (Clara Ann), Jazz and Debbie. Debbie provides great service but just the fact the she stays with Jazz is a big red flag not to visit. I mean you can see from above behavior.

Avoid Jazz like the plague…..I used to be a regular of Debby pre corona back when she stayed alone in Koramangala…can’t visit her anymore given she stays with jazz…unless I opt for an outcall…

Comment

Last edited by Jazz; 08-25-2022, 11:54 AM.

Comment

Last edited by Jazz; 08-25-2022, 11:52 AM.

Comment

Last edited by Doramani; 08-31-2022, 01:47 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Klop View Post
                          She is bottom but the experience is good. She gave a good massage, awesome bj and lovely DFK session

Comment

• Originally posted by Imkrahul View Post
                            Any one can share the feedback for Amy?

Comment

• Originally posted by Klop View Post
                              I recently visited sharah crew/Latifa Hadid….amazing experience…excellent top and took my dick in like a champ…..a must visit while in Bangalore….

Comment

• Latifa is way cooler than my experience with jazz…left a bitter taste in my mouth

Comment

Working...
                                X