Bangalore: Reviews and Discussions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [QUOTE=Hunglover_blr;n1224698][QUOTE=Meganx;n1224444]

Last message from me on this as I do not engage in mindless banter.
    1. I stand by what I said. Photos in MR and ts dating are photoshopped. Will add that she is chubbier and less feminine than pics.
    2. I have met Megan overall OK experience but won't repeat. Sex and experience was good but looks not to my taste I Ike feminine and slim.
    3. It's easy to disprove what I said. Just post candid pics with latest newspaper and prove me wrong. I will retract what I s

I don't have to prove it since I know my pics are not photoshopped maybe it's a lie ur spreading and tnx to ur nuesence I have lost my clients becoz of ur shit ass review I m not ur type y did u meet
    Maybe u should look at urself and put ur candid pic with newspaper I m wat I'm if u hate me u can spread all the bad things abt me
    This the last time u will ever take my name and remove all the post of my name from here,
    Tnx for stereotypeing here let's everyone knows ur bodyshammimg me, wow nice to know such pathetic people are who can lie just to satisfy there needs
    Tq for chasing away clients by ur false accusations
    U can post a candid pic of mine along with newspaper and prove my pics are photoshopped and prove ur words
    If u can if not remove the post from here and take ur word back
    Thsnks u
    This hunglover is full of lie

Comment

• Originally posted by sexer1234 View Post
      Hi there, can you share the telegram link with me as well.
      So we still have the telegram link active.. plz share if do

Comment

• [QUOTE=Meganx;n1224723][QUOTE=Hunglover_blr;n1224698]
        Originally posted by Meganx View Post

Last message from me on this as I do not engage in mindless banter.
        1. I stand by what I said. Photos in MR and ts dating are photoshopped. Will add that she is chubbier and less feminine than pics.
        2. I have met Megan overall OK experience but won't repeat. Sex and experience was good but looks not to my taste I Ike feminine and slim.
        3. It's easy to disprove what I said. Just post candid pics with latest newspaper and prove me wrong. I will retract what I s

I don't have to prove it since I know my pics are not photoshopped maybe it's a lie ur spreading and tnx to ur nuesence I have lost my clients becoz of ur shit ass review I m not ur type y did u meet
        Maybe u should look at urself and put ur candid pic with newspaper I m wat I'm if u hate me u can spread all the bad things abt me
        This the last time u will ever take my name and remove all the post of my name from here,
        Tnx for stereotypeing here let's everyone knows ur bodyshammimg me, wow nice to know such pathetic people are who can lie just to satisfy there needs
        Tq for chasing away clients by ur false accusations
        U can post a candid pic of mine along with newspaper and prove my pics are photoshopped and prove ur words
        If u can if not remove the post from here and take ur word back
        Thsnks u
        This hunglover is full of lie
        I too agree that hunglover is a veteran here. He generally share prompt and honest reviews with most of the folks here. I have seem him messaging in this group regularly helping most of the forum members and thus he carries lot of respect from us. I have used his reviews earlier and he speaks the truth absolutely 💯 🙌

Comment

• Again met Jazzvers (https://www.shemalelisting.com/model/Tsjazz) she is a goddess...always the best...recommended for those who want a well build dominatrix. Trust me she can make you cum without even touching you. The moves she does for me god its awesome, the fragrance of her body. Absolutely great dominatrix.Dont ask the charges it differs with her mood I am her almost regular client.
          PS:Win her with your attitude and be gentle be hygienic. She will take you to heaven.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roccopine View Post
            Again met Jazzvers (https://www.shemalelisting.com/model/Tsjazz) she is a goddess...always the best...recommended for those who want a well build dominatrix. Trust me she can make you cum without even touching you. The moves she does for me god its awesome, the fragrance of her body. Absolutely great dominatrix.Dont ask the charges it differs with her mood I am her almost regular client.
            PS:Win her with your attitude and be gentle be hygienic. She will take you to heaven.
            Hi,

What type of services you took from her ?

Tool size

Time spent

Is it time watcher

she is alone or living some one else ?

TIA

Comment

• I am a vers guy but in front of her I am always a bottom,I love to Suck her, I love it when she does it wide open.
              Tool size 7 ++ awesome girth
              No she was absolutely not a time watcher if she likes you and your behavior be classy.
              Yes she does live with someone but we met in my hotel in JW Marriott

Comment

• Hi,

Discord link

https://discord.gg/Vy2 [ spaces ] rn [ spaces ] f7F

Remove spaces and try to join

TIA

Comment

• hi does anyone know a good spa with shemale therapists

Comment

• Any good ones in Koramangala or madiwala?

Comment

• Any reviews EshaBabes
                      https://www.shemalelisting.com/model/EshaBabes

Comment

• Had a nice time with Parinita. Nice girl with a beautiful figure, looks much better than in the pics for sure. She's a complete top and tops well, maybe 5.5-6 inches and has a nice thick girth. It was good time spent. Place is safe, stays alone. Definitely worth a visit if you're a bottom.

https://massagerepublic.com/shemale-...alore/parinita

Comment

• Originally posted by Raowlg View Post
                          Hi,

Discord link

https://discord.gg/Vy2 [ spaces ] rn [ spaces ] f7F

Remove spaces and try to join

TIA
                          Tried the link. Does not work.

Comment

• Any shemales currently accepting 3sum requests in Bangalore? Looking for 2 shemales who can top.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hunglover_blr View Post

Tried the link. Does not work.
                              https://discord.gg/Vy2rnf7F

Cam you try this. Just deleted the spaces and such from the same link.

Or maybe the link expired?

Comment

• Hi All,

Wanted to check has anyone on this forum met Latifa Hadid? I know there's a lot of reviews on MR, but wanted to check if any genuine experiences are there amongst our forum members. Also what are the right charges to negotiate for her.

Comment

Working...
                                X