Bangalore: Reviews and Discussions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Daof View Post

Dude, there was a slight confusion between two Lizza's. One is from Chandigarh (I was asking in 3127 & 3133). But I met Bengali Lizza in last Nov and at that time I posted review in MR site also.
    Good catch Anatoly. Something fishy !
    Daof In 3127 you gave link of Bengali Lizza and asked for her review!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shelover22 View Post

Good catch Anatoly. Something fishy !
      Daof In 3127 you gave link of Bengali Lizza and asked for her review!!
      That is clerical error. Inspite of copying Chandigarh wali, I copied this one.

Comment

That is clerical error. Inspite of copying Chandigarh wali, I copied this one.
        You gave the same link again to Hunglover_blr .. So, you meant to recommend the Chandigarh wali to him?

Comment

• Originally posted by Anatoly View Post

You gave the same link again to Hunglover_blr .. So, you meant to recommend the Chandigarh wali to him?
          Dude
          1. I'm recommended Bengali Liza to Hunglover
          2. In previous posts( number mentioned by u) I was trying to ask review of Chandigarh wali Liza. As the both links were opened in two tabs, I accidentally copied Bengali ones.

I'm not here to do any fishy things. It's upto u PPL to analyse. Go through my previous posts, u will come to know.

Comment

Dude
            1. I'm recommended Bengali Liza to Hunglover
            2. In previous posts( number mentioned by u) I was trying to ask review of Chandigarh wali Liza. As the both links were opened in two tabs, I accidentally copied Bengali ones.

I'm not here to do any fishy things. It's upto u PPL to analyse. Go through my previous posts, u will come to know.
            thanks for the clarification

Comment

• Was going through the shemale listing website, The whole city of BLR is filled with these dirty Bong trannys ….pathetic, avoid at best!

Comment

• Hi guys , is Debby out of scene , can see the advertisement in Massage republic & TS dating after a long time , while checking the number 063646 47844 name shows as Ramesh Bisleri HSR , anyone pls share your thoughts / inputs

Comment

• Hi,

any reviews on following profile please.
                  https://www.shemalelisting.com/model/Shuvi666#

Comment

• Originally posted by Krazzy View Post
                    Hi,

any reviews on following profile please.
                    https://www.shemalelisting.com/model/Shuvi666#
                    Looks fishy. Do a video call before making decesion (Don't pay money for verification video call)

Comment

• I have met Rusha earlier also. Met her in banglore this time. Called her. One of the reasons I repeat her is that she has a very sexy voice and does dirty talking all along while you travel towards her 😉. She is versatile. She can be top as well as bottom. Awesome companion in bed. A great kisser. I am more into GFE however she is also into hardcore and domination. Best part was BJ. Oh God!! Still getting hard just thinking about it. Will definitely visit her before she leaves Bangalore. Total Paisa vasool.

https://massagerepublic.com/shemale-...ssy-female-3sm

Comment

• Guys.. any intel on this girl?

https://massagerepublic.com/shemale-...ea-sexx-goddes

Comment

• Originally posted by crazynain View Post
                          I have met Rusha earlier also. Met her in banglore this time. Called her. One of the reasons I repeat her is that she has a very sexy voice and does dirty talking all along while you travel towards her 😉. She is versatile. She can be top as well as bottom. Awesome companion in bed. A great kisser. I am more into GFE however she is also into hardcore and domination. Best part was BJ. Oh God!! Still getting hard just thinking about it. Will definitely visit her before she leaves Bangalore. Total Paisa vasool.

https://massagerepublic.com/shemale-...ssy-female-3sm
                          Damages?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rahulmathew39 View Post
                            She's good.. decent place... pleases you.. decent cock.. feminine talks and voice... makes u do enema before she fks you.. shel do enema before u fk her.. does everything to please you.. pretty, lean and tall... damages -6k .. not a time watcher

Comment

• Hi, there. Any of you guys have access to any of telegram groups, which is specific to Bnglr?

Comment

• Originally posted by Msdian4u View Post
                                Hi guys , is Debby out of scene , can see the advertisement in Massage republic & TS dating after a long time , while checking the number 063646 47844 name shows as Ramesh Bisleri HSR , anyone pls share your thoughts / inputs
                                Guys not even 1 person don't have any idea on Debby , atleast just don't know comment expecting, really hell out of this Bangalore forum, from long earlier used to be part of telegram group, now not allowed to be part of group again, really sad thinking of this , anyway cheers , deleting the account soons , happy & stay safe guys , cheers

Comment

Working...
                                X