X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lets seee View Post
    Hello guys

last night I had a chance to meet Both Joya and Rimu
    its an amazing session with both of them pro tops value for money. Must try if your looking for tops.
    What's the damage?

Comment

• I tried parinitha, she is just want to fuck and move, dont want to anything else. very quick no foreplay or something. feel disappointed waste of money. paid 7.5k for two hours but i came out in 30 minutes
      Last edited by crazydeal; 10-14-2024, 12:51 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sureshkp View Post
        https://massagerepublic.com/shemale-.../taniya-903278

Any reviews for this bird Taniya.
        looks new in Bangalore..
        I think 1-2 years ago she was on PR. She's a cd, used to ask for .5 to 1k for fun without anal and stuff. Not my cup of tea, but do try and let us know how it was if you're going for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scoldme View Post

I think 1-2 years ago she was on PR. She's a cd, used to ask for .5 to 1k for fun without anal and stuff. Not my cup of tea, but do try and let us know how it was if you're going for it.
          She lived in Pune and was ready to meet for 3k for couple of hours of fun.

Comment

• Originally posted by crazydeal View Post
            I tried parinitha, she is just want to fuck and move, dont want to anything else. very quick no foreplay or something. feel disappointed waste of money. paid 7.5k for two hours but i came out in 30 minutes
            Thanks for sharing.
            There are a few reviews here saying she is not into foreplay and DFK. Scoldme gave a detailed review which is spot on.
            It's better to go for 1 hour session when meeting a new girl. As for me, I make no exception to this. I've extended the sessions with some girls after the 1st hour. Also, I find it better to negotiate for extended session in person.

Comment

• Originally posted by sexer1234 View Post

Don't know about rimpa, someone said she is a cd and hence didn't proceed.

Pearly is a bottom and she said she cannot top, so I did not meet her.
              I am thinking of meeting pearly. Looks like she has a big ass which will be good to feel. But yeah it would have been good if she could also top.

Comment

• Originally posted by crazydeal View Post
                I tried parinitha, she is just want to fuck and move, dont want to anything else. very quick no foreplay or something. feel disappointed waste of money. paid 7.5k for two hours but i came out in 30 minutes
                Yes totally agree with you
                same Happend with me too
                waste of money and overated

Comment

• Originally posted by Sureshkp View Post
                  https://massagerepublic.com/shemale-.../taniya-903278

Any reviews for this bird Taniya.
                  looks new in Bangalore..
                  she is not new in Bangalore, visitor from pune
                  met her when she was here last time
                  beautiful girl, smooth body and natural boobs which is biggg and soft.
                  was a good service 5/5

Comment

• Anyone please share me the telegram link? And also I’m looking for threesome today anyone interested?

Comment

• I was going through the forum and found a video link of Pixie branlee. DM me if you guys want it. Don't have to pay anything.
                      cheers

Comment

• Longtime lurker. Any FRs for Doja Mellow and Donna?

Donna: https://massagerepublic.com/shemale-...1-879bbc871129

Doja: https://massagerepublic.com/shemale-...re/doja-mellow

Want a nice bottom but ideally someone with a decent cock as well.

TIA.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ramesh3686 View Post
                          https://www.shemalelisting.com/model/Tsmeganx
                          Very good.....
                          Nice behaviour
                          No rush
                          8k damage.....
                          Hey Ramesh3686

She got boobs or not ?

Let us know

Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by Top&Bottom View Post
                            I was going through the forum and found a video link of Pixie branlee. DM me if you guys want it. Don't have to pay anything.
                            cheers
                            Dmed you

Comment

• Hey Ramesh3686

8k for Megan?? . Either you are loaded or you are joking.... In any case you have grossly overpaid. Even her first quote is not usually this high.

Raowlg

Enough reviews in forum will request you to check.

Comment

• Megan asked 8k ... negotiated 5k.......

Comment

Working...
                                X