Pune: Reviews and Discussions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mahendra1980 View Post

I havent met her, had a video with her. She looks very feminine and slim. Good to talk. I had asked if she can top to which she said she is versatile
    Can you please provide some more genuine shemales from pune which I can try for incall or outcall services..

Comment

• Originally posted by CuteSush View Post

Can you please provide some more genuine shemales from pune which I can try for incall or outcall services..
      Just like you I am also very new to this, as I mentioned in my previous posts so far I have met only 3 TS girls, Saheba, Jhackie and Anne. Only Saheba is in Pune now. But after reading various reviews it seems Bhavna, Siya, Tanvi, Vanessa are few good options. Obviously depending upon your preference

Comment

Just like you I am also very new to this, as I mentioned in my previous posts so far I have met only 3 TS girls, Saheba, Jhackie and Anne. Only Saheba is in Pune now. But after reading various reviews it seems Bhavna, Siya, Tanvi, Vanessa are few good options. Obviously depending upon your preference
        I am really afraid of scams going on , and already got scammed by nehaxx so i prefer to ask who at least met once with them so i am asking here again and again , thanks a lot buddy

Comment

• Interested

Comment

• Originally posted by CuteSush View Post

I am really afraid of scams going on , and already got scammed by nehaxx so i prefer to ask who at least met once with them so i am asking here again and again , thanks a lot buddy
            I think mongering comes with that risk, i am sure everyone here might have had their own share of bad experiences. But you can try with ones having good reviews in forum and then start either by taking video call service first.
            Last edited by Mahendra1980; 12-02-2023, 09:06 AM.

Comment

I think mongering comes with that risk, i am sure everyone here might have had their own share of bad experiences. But you can try with ones having good reviews in forum and then start either by taking video call service first.
              Bro pls can you create an insta id or something where we can chat i want to talk to you ,i want to know more about your experiences..

Comment

• Originally posted by Alternateguy View Post
                Has anyone visited Farha from Pune?
                Farha is good. I met her few years ago when she was slim compared to now. Services were good and nature was decent. Not a fraud for sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rough Daddy View Post

Try Vanessa. Lovely fat cock! And shes super clean!
                  Vanessa is amazing for the Bottoms, Only issue I feel is that she does it all with condom shich is good safety wise but not pleasure wise. Also, the boobs are not there so a negative part.
                  But positives are: amazing stamina and tool, feminine face and how she carries herself and her slim body, height.

Comment

• https://www.shemalelisting.com/model/Lussy_Queen6

I met this ladyboy in NIBM flat. she stays with her roommate and have a separate corner for herself. I was not comfortable initially as there were other people at flat, but she took me separately and trust me I couldnt even feel if anyone was outside the door. I even liked her roommate but will take her next time.
                    Lussy came out surprisingly very pretty from her pictures. I was horny so immediately started kissing her aggressively and she supported. pressed her boobs and put my hands inside her top within seconds. i was hard and once i took my hands down there, felt her hard tool as well. It was medicum sized tool which was hard for a long time when needed. i asked her to go topless and sit on my laps and started feeling her roughly. I am happy with the way she kept on moaning during the session and i even facefucked her for a while. Overall i loved the experience. her roommate is cute too. i would have asked her to join if I had money. but next time.
                    Overall amazing experience and Lussy is not a timewatcher.

Comment

• Originally posted by BeastInside View Post

Vanessa is amazing for the Bottoms, Only issue I feel is that she does it all with condom shich is good safety wise but not pleasure wise. Also, the boobs are not there so a negative part.
                      But positives are: amazing stamina and tool, feminine face and how she carries herself and her slim body, height.
                      Vanessa is super famine. Visited her recently. Her dick is too big to handle. She was very hygienic and clean. First time I rim any tgirl bcz of her hygienic and clean asshole.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alternateguy View Post
                        Has anyone visited Farha from Pune?
                        Yes, I met her in Ahmedabad first time and second time in Pune.
                        she hails from Pune only.
                        Has excellent assets and good dick.
                        She likes being on top.

Comment

• Hi,
                          I'm new in Pune and also on this forum, have been following for sometime.
                          Can anyone share reviews on below profiles:

Krutika
                          https://www.shemalelisting.com/model/Krutikatrans

Niki
                          https://www.shemalelisting.com/model/Nikishemale

Comment

• Please suggest me 5 shemale in pune
                            top shemale?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sidhart View Post
                              Any review about her im planning to meet her plz suggest
                              Time watcher, does not respond good. Has scammed people in the past. beware.

Comment

• Any reviews about her: https://www.shemalelisting.com/model/rockaafiya

Her insta id is : https://www.instagram.com/dimple_thopte/

I think she must have a bubbly soft ass. Planning to visit.

Will really appreciate detailed reviews on her.

Comment

Working...
                                X